Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    I would like to request more prayers for peace and comfort. This short time after the holidays has been very difficult on my wife. She is in a very dark place. Please pray for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Continued prayers for healing and peace. We don’t always get an answer to the why, but may God lay His healing hand on you and guide you through these difficult times.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Brother you and your family are in my prayers!!! God does everything for a reason and it’s best to just understand his will. God bless you and your family in this tough time, if you need anything we are all here for you .
      Rest easy Noah.

Comment

Sir you're story hit me hard this morning. I couldn't imagine goin thru that. Stay strong bubba

Comment

Our hearts and prayers go out to you, your family, and to little Noah. Your story is a great reminder for me to cherish the time I have with my loved ones. I pray our heavenly father gives you and your family peace. Thank you for sharing your story with us, I'm sure it wasn't easy, but we appreciate your strength.

Comment

My wife and I want to thank all of you so much. We can feel the lord working in us and we really appreciate all the prayers and support.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all

Comment

My wife and I want to thank all of you so much. We can feel the lord working in us and we really appreciate all the prayers and support.

Man I read your story the other day and haven’t been able to stop thinking about y’all. I’ve been keeping your family in my prayers. My fiancé and I just moved to Tomball, if you ever need anything at all, reach out anytime.

Comment

Prayers continued for you and your wife. May the LORD bless yall.

Comment

T&P.....man....... *hug*

Comment

Praying for peace and comfort to you and your family. Your testimony will be used as a great blessing to others. God bless you brother

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry man I can't even imagine. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Continued prayers for you both brother, just hugged all my boys. I know everyday is not a given but they know I love them regardless.

Comment

Little update. I prayed yesterday after posting this. I prayed that god would help me find a counselor that worked for us. I got on google and searched my area. I couldn’t help but feel drawn to this Christian based husband and wife team. So I sent an email and he called and said they would be thrilled to help us. And to top it all off they were able to fit us in that day.

Well to say it was great would be an understatement. With in the first session I feel like walls were broken down, questions now had answers, and our eyes were opened to somethings not seen before. I feel really great about this moving forward and hope that this is the beginning of us getting better. We are supposed to meet again next week.

So glad to hear it! Will continue to lift y’all up in prayer

Comment

Yesterday was the 3rd Fathers Day without Noah. We now have a son, soon to be 3yr old and luke just turned 8yr old. Life is better than it’s ever been. We still think about Noah constantly. My 8yr old (4 at the time) still draws Noah in family pictures.

I scrolled thru this thread this morning and it brought me back to a place and made me remember how broken I was just 4 yrs ago. It’s hard to imagine going from that to where we are now.

The amount of support we were given and the number of prayers we received was unbelievable. Thank you guys so much.

God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X