• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Kickers don’t count [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When all you can think of are kickers? Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Don't ever lead with the punter, lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
        Havent seen it posted yet so Ill ask thoughts on a few things.

1) Lynn Swann blocking KK from interviewing for NFL jobs? First AD to ever use this rule.
        2) KK actually thinking about paying buyout and leaving USC to pursue jobs.
        3)Big12 having 3 current coaches that drew interest from NFL. 4 total including KK.
        4) Matt Rhule name coming up daily from NFL people with skins.
        5)Lincoln Riley name still being favored to win an NFL job even though he got a raise.
        Not sure about 3, but GP has been approached every year in the last decade by NFL teams. Most are tire kickers per se, but there has been a handful of times that are fairly serious......

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          Beat texas

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes. Won 10, lost 4. If there’s a trend, it’s upwards from the past few years BS. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Not sure about 3, but GP has been approached every year in the last decade by NFL teams. Most are tire kickers per se, but there has been a handful of times that are fairly serious......
            Matt Campbell told Jets no thanks to interview.
            Lincoln Riley got a pay raise with his name being mentioned everywhere. Betters still have him leading to land NFL job.
            Matt Rhule has been tied to the Jets for over a week. He also interviewed with Colts last year.
            Kliff Kingsbury has been approached by cardinals and Jets this year.

Find it curious that almost half of big 12 coaches are hearing from NFL.

Comment

Swim and diving school. Ok, Cool..Hook’em

Comment

I’ll lead with Matt Bryant any day. Sic Em

Seattle had a kicker the Boys might be breaking out the golf clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Swim and diving school. Ok, Cool..Hook’em

And most certainly don't ever lead with the HC's pin cushion, lol.

Comment

Matt Campbell told Jets no thanks to interview.
                    Lincoln Riley got a pay raise with his name being mentioned everywhere. Betters still have him leading to land NFL job.
                    Matt Rhule has been tied to the Jets for over a week. He also interviewed with Colts last year.
                    Kliff Kingsbury has been approached by cardinals and Jets this year.

Find it curious that almost half of big 12 coaches are hearing from NFL.
                    I think you misinterpreted, I'm not surprised at all. The NFL is changing and I think most successful college coaches get approached yearly. Not neceassarily for HC, but in some capacity.

Comment

I think you misinterpreted, I'm not surprised at all. The NFL is changing and I think most successful college coaches get approached yearly. Not neceassarily for HC, but in some capacity.
                      I did. I thought you meant you had not been aware of who. I guess the number of said names verses quiet conversations is a shock this year. To me it is great for the Big12 as long as coaches don’t start getting poached in big numbers.

I think at this point GP is a lifer at TCU and I think both parties are glad for that. Even as hard as it is for a Bear fan to say he doesn’t get the credit and recognition he deserves for what he has done there.

Comment

I did. I thought you meant you had not been aware of who. I guess the number of said names verses quiet conversations is a shock this year. To me it is great for the Big12 as long as coaches don’t start getting poached in big numbers.

I think at this point GP is a lifer at TCU and I think both parties are glad for that. Even as hard as it is for a Bear fan to say he doesn’t get the credit and recognition he deserves for what he has done there.
                        Social media is a wonderful thing

I don't think they will get poached to the point due to the salaries they receive these days but it also depends on the individual and their goals.

Comment

CFB Off Season Thread

And most certainly don't ever lead with the HC's pin cushion, lol.

Sometimes Golf, maybe a little T&F or even Baseball and Volleyball. Please chime in when TCU matters in anything (big picture).

It’s always nice to have the tower, lit...

Texas has plenty of players in the NFL, Although... I believe the number has fallen below 30, bummer. Several just retired.

For a select few NCAA athletes, after their collegiate playing days are over, NFL Sundays call. And with the arrival of September, those Sundays are back. Final 53-man rosters were announced for the start of the 2018-19 NFL season, and among the 32 NFL teams, there are almost 1,700 players on roster. Almost all started at an NCAA school. About 86 percent (1,460 players) of them come from FBS teams.

Last edited by Chad C; 01-06-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Go Clemson!!! ACC ACC ACC!!!

LMAO.....the Texans lost!! Bahahahaha

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Take Dontae Foreman with him. Talk about unproductive. Who is the last UT player to produce in the NFL? Earl Thomas? Maybe Orakpo? Vacaro? Lol.

I don’t know your definition of “produce” but I sure heard Hassan Ridgeway’s name mentioned a lot yesterday in the Colts win over the Texans. [emoji15]

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                It will be more fun having you here when the Aggies beat The Fighting Boudins.

Skeered

Comment

Working...
                                X