No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugging my children right now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family sir.

Comment

Wow, so very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Can’t begin to comprehend what you guys are going heoigh. Prayers sent

Comment

I will be praying for your family. I love the song you chose for the funeral.

Comment

Oh my goodness. I cannot imagine. I will most certainly be praying for you and your family. I live in Tomball. If you need anything at all shoot me a pm.

Stephen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother I’m sitting here crying for you and Noah. Rest In Peace little buddy.

Comment

I’m so very sorry for your loss and I pray for you and your family.

Comment

Just now saw this. Wow sometimes you don't see it coming, especially with young children. My only solace is that he is in Heaven now, strong and healthy again. I pray that your family finds peace and understanding from this incredible tragedy. There are many, many here who genuinely care for you.

Comment

Terribly sorry for you and your family. We will be praying for you and your wife as you continue to go through this pain.

Comment

That is heart breaking. I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through. Prayers sent.

Comment

I’ve been torn up all day thinking about your family. Saying prayers all day for your family.

Comment

my heart hurts so bad for you right now.

i dont have kids and this scares me more than anything i may have ever read

I'm in Tomball -- if there is anything that I can do...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I can't imagine. So sorry brother, prayers up for you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X