• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m watching!

Comment

I hope they feature Florida Georgia Line!! ����

Comment

Just watched the first recorded episode. Pretty dang good !

Comment

I’ve been watching this for the last three nights. It is absolutely amazing. If you’re a fan of music, this is a must watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to watch tonight....very good

Comment

Watched last night with Hank

Comment

Glad im seeing this....I guess im one episode behind but i will for sure start watching!

Comment

Very endearing, I love the older founders of C&W music,

Comment

That one last night on Hank was awesome

Comment

Great series so far. I grew up on listening to that music and bluegrass because my Dad was eat up with it. Sure wish he was alive to watch it. He would love it!!!!

It is nice to see how things began and progressed.

Comment

I watched episode #2 last night (Hard Times) - great stuff! I especially enjoyed the segment on Bob Wills. I have always admired the innovations he brought when he integrated elements of the jazz music that was so popular at the time to basically invent western swing. The show mentioned Cain's Ballroom in my hometown of Tulsa - it is still there and looks just like it did in the 1930's - 40's. If you are ever in the area it is worth the visit. The walls are lined with vintage oversized portraits of the greats who played there - Bob Wills, Hank Williams, Earnest Tubb, Tex Ritter, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrisler View Post
                          Great series so far. I grew up on listening to that music and bluegrass because my Dad was eat up with it. Sure wish he was alive to watch it. He would love it!!!!

It is nice to see how things began and progressed.

Same here! Just about everyone in my family is musically talented... EXCEPT ME!! I guess God knew better than to give me that gift... He knew I'd do nothing else if I had that gift... No one loves music more than I do...

I'm sad to say that I have not been able to watch this, but I understand there will be a DVD of the complete series a bit later on. I will get that and binge watch it!!

When I was a kid, my dad and that side of our family would get together on the weekends and "pick n grin" and it was absolutely amazing to watch and hear... sure miss those days...

Comment

I haven't sat down to watch it yet. I just check in see see the reviews on here.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up !

Comment

This is good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X