No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros ALCS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the astros gave Cole enough offense to get through a terrible night pitching. Lots of walks and constantly missed spots but when you have 4 incredible pitches to pick from you can get away with it.

Any update on the forecast for today?

Comment

100 % chance of rain starting at 5 pm local

Comment

Yeh..games will be pushed back a day. ..if needed the travel day will be a travel/game day...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Yeh..games will be pushed back a day. ..if needed the travel day will be a travel/game day...
          It would sure be nice if that travel/game day isnt needed. Boy would that set the rotation up big time for the World Series against the Nats.

Comment

YEah this game gonna be pushed

Comment

These guys....

This is awesome
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Huge win !!!!
                .Yankees will have to now beat Greinke, JV, and Cole to win this thing.....

Would still love to see Alverez and Springer get going
                x2

Comment

I'm just glad Carlos Beltran's back isn't acting up.

Comment

Postponed due to Cole front rolling through bronx yesterday bringing showers.
                    Last edited by systemnt; 10-16-2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

So if Grienke goes game 4 and wins, Urquidi for game 5. If Grienke loses, JV goes game 5....Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Not all Yankees fans are like most think. I am a Yankees fan thru snd thru and if you think I am like the fans up north then you are sadly mistaken. Go back and read my posts snd tell me I am annoying then you do not know me and do assume to know me. I could lump you into the uninformed Astros fans but don’t, but I could. If the Stros win I will definitely be rooting for them. Reread my posts and tell me I am like the *******s that you heard on TV.

Well you sir are the exception to a VERY STRONG and ACCURATE rule! I went to school in NY and lived there 4 years, and as a general rule, New Yorkers are truly obnoxious people, especially those from the Bronx, and Brooklyn...
                          They even cut each other down, constantly with smart arse remarks and foul language... I told them when I was there, if my friends and I treated each other the way you guys do each other, we'd literally beat the crap out of each other until there would be no one left. They are truly obnoxious, rude and arrogant as a group, especially as a group when they get together... their irk feeds off each other and spirals downhill...

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            So if Grienke goes game 4 and wins, Urquidi for game 5. If Grienke loses, JV goes game 5....Thoughts?
                            Sound like a decent plan.

Comment

Hinch announced:

Grienke game 4
                              JV Game 5

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Hinch announced:

Grienke game 4
                                JV Game 5
                                Agree with this! Throw your best especially since regular rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X