Official 2019 Astros ALCS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    If a batter can’t celebrate a walk off homer in extra innings, something is seriously wrong with the game. Taunting the picture would be one thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    exactly.....did nobody see Judge rounding the bases.....it was hard with Joe Buck hanging of his @#$%

Comment

Any update on the guy Brantley hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Any update on the guy Brantley hit?

According to the KTRH news report this moring, he's still in the hospital but in stable condition... at 7:00 AM his name had not been released yet. I plumb missed that hit... must a been when I was gettin' snacks and hassling with the dogs outside... didhn't hear it as I had the sound muted...

Comment

It was smoked. Everyy player in the dugout was concerned for the guy.
          Cole stayed with hin till he was put on the gurney and taken through the tunnel to the ambulance.
          At first i thought it hit correa...he was kneeling next to the guy (who you couldnt see) with both his hands on his head..

Comment

kinda happy about that day game tomorrow....

I hope Cole mows them down !!!!

Comment

Yeah, me too. I was 2.5 hours late for work this morning [emoji28]

Comment

100% chance of rain Wednesday. A rain out would allow the Astros to skip the Urquidy/Bullpen day and run out Greinke, JV, Cole for games 4,5, and 6. It would also give the Yanks bullpen another rest day.

I don't see a huge advantage for either team, but I'd feel better if the Astros got Cole up before game 7.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  It was smoked. Everyy player in the dugout was concerned for the guy.
                  Cole stayed with hin till he was put on the gurney and taken through the tunnel to the ambulance.
                  At first i thought it hit correa...he was kneeling next to the guy (who you couldnt see) with both his hands on his head..

WOW! ain't much reaction time from the plate to the dugout when you're lookin' straight at the batter!! I used to get the Chevron tickets regular back in the '80's in the Dome. They were at the home plate end of the 1st base dugout first row, and NO net... had to be on your toes to sit there!

Comment

Went to bed at the end of the 7th. Figured at 2-2, I had a good chance to waking up to some good news. Was barking at Correa in the 7th spot the last few games... guy needed to wake up his bat... glad to see he finally did!

But I'm a bit more curious about Springer's limp after his last at bat before I turned it off. Camera didn't show him hustling on that pop-up, but he was limping coming down into the dug out and went straight into the club-house... what's the story there?

Comment

He said it was a cramp in the post game interview.

Comment

Catching up on some sleep tonight to prepare for the game tomorrow. Cole train is always fun to watch

Comment

With the Stros, Texans, Saints and LSU winning this weekend......Monday has been glorious!!![emoji898][emoji898][emoji898]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Three more wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                Three more wins!
                                7 more

Comment

Working...
                                X