Spott Hogg Fast Eddie XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spott Hogg Fast Eddie XL

Looking at switching from my Spott Hogg Hogg It to a single pin Fast Eddie XL. Was just wondering yalls opinion on the XL. Thanks in advance

I’m shooting a tommy hog and they released the fast Eddie line up weeks after I bought the tommy Hogg.....I prefer the fast Eddie with the little experience I’ve handled them. Way lighter which was only small negative to tommy Hogg. Not quiet as smoot imho but plenty smooth enough and would have been a better sight for me personally

Great sight

Comment

Love my Fast Eddie XL. I have the double pin and I won't be shopping for a new sight anytime soon. I highly recommend one.

Comment

I love mine. I have the double pin but unfortunately it has recently turned into a 4 pin...I guess it is time for glasses!

Comment

Been shooting a Hogg Father for years, same as the Fast Eddie but with micro-adjust windage and elevation.

Can't go wrong with Spot Hogg and the Fast Eddie is a great sight.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I shoot the fast eddie xl myself and really like it. It is built like a tank

Comment

I just put a fast eddie on my by back up bow. Haven't had time to play with it much yet but I think its going to be awesome!

Comment

The fast Eddie is great. Really built well and easy to use.

Comment

I use a fast Eddie. Great sight. Mine is the double with the big ole yellow rings on the casing.

Comment

Just got an XL double pin, still in the process of sighting it in but like it way better then my MBG single pin. Fast Eddie XL is built like a tank.

Comment

I have the double pin with .1 pins and I love it, very easy to use and super strong and great finish. My only negative is that mine has a very hard time spinning the dial and if I loosen the clamps to make it easier to spin then I get vibration noise.

Comment

Another Fast Eddie XL double pin user here. Only sight I'd consider now is the full Hogg Father, but haven't bit the bullet yet. Its tough, reliable, very bright pins, and great customer service. It is admittedly heavier than its competition but nothing is free.

Comment

I just put the fast eddie XL one of my bows. I am having problems getting it sighted in but I haven't had a whole lot of time to shoot it either. Its a sweet set up though, I am sure once I get the bugs worked out it will be awesome.

Comment

Great sight. Only sight I would change to is a Hogg Father. Single pin has improved my shooting immensely.

Comment

I've been using one for 3 years now and have no desire to replace it. I would recommend the double pin over the single. At 278fps and sighted in at 20, the 2nd pin is dead on at 35 with the dovetail half way out.

Comment

Working...
                              X