No announcement yet.

Tomorrow, the First of my Last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!! And a big thank you for being passionate at teaching those kiddos!!!

Comment

Congrats!! I'll be there in bout 15 more years if I can make it that long![emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats , this is my 24th yr, wish I could even think about retirement but gotta get two kids thru college first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. It is well deserved. This is the beginning of 27 for me.....I will be joining you in the not so distant future.

Comment

Sent you a PM-- Mudslinger

Comment

congrats, what on the safari hitlist?

Comment

congrats, to get all the facts on your retirement it's worth a trip to Austin to the TRS office

Comment

Coach51, PM returned!

Safari hit list main animals are a Cape and Sable with bow only!

If I would have stayed in this profession this would be my 44th year, but I got out after 3 years of teaching and coaching, went into the private sector and got back into the profession in Dec 2012 as a TA and back into teaching in 2015 as a Special Education/SEBSS behavior teacher. Even dealing with behavior kids for the last 7 years, I love my job and these kids! If I can make one little difference in their behaviors and lives, to me that is a success.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                    X