California is better than Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with this. Remove the people and their policies and I'd move there in a second. That state is absolutely beautiful, and the weather should be outlawed... just ain't right son to be standing in San Fran on an August day and the high temperature is 78...
    Yea the weather is a big plus. Fault lines are a big no...............

Comment

That must be why everyone is leaving Texas for California...

Oh wait.

Comment

Not ! Wouldn't live in Kaliforny ever

Comment

If I recall, you've said you don't vote, right? Caution! California will vote for you

Comment

Recently made my first trip to Cali over July 4th to go visit a buddy who is stationed in San Diego.

We went to Pacific Beach. My gosh, the views are so much different than Texas beaches. Thong bikinis everywhere!

Comment

Then go to californiabowhunter.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                I'm going to have to agree with this. Remove the people and their policies and I'd move there in a second. That state is absolutely beautiful, and the weather should be outlawed... just ain't right son to be standing in San Fran on an August day and the high temperature is 78...
                That's not the case in Southern California away from the coast. Death Valley?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Then please never come back to our crappy state again!

Comment

This is what you get in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                      Recently made my first trip to Cali over July 4th to go visit a buddy who is stationed in San Diego.

We went to Pacific Beach. My gosh, the views are so much different than Texas beaches. Thong bikinis everywhere!
                      Hmmmm. Never noticed that in the LA beach cities. I would put Dallas and Austin over LA for hot women. Now Vancouver was on another level.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

California is wonderful for beauty and weather
                        But the homeless people, the smell is overwhelming
                        And the liar mentality of people trying to convince them selves their messed up politics and
                        Social view is absolute that everyone should submit to

Comment

Cali sucks............ Why no one wants to live there even big companies are getting outta there and coming to Texas

Comment

[QUOTE=USMCAg07;14301065]https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/midd....tsrc=newsroom

This is what you get in CA.

This is the tip of the iceberg. It gets much worse...............

Comment

Beautiful place. Nothing beats the weather. You have your choice of weather depending where you want to be in CA. Beach, Mountains, Desert, Forest, Plains, Farm Land, etc.

Hunting is actually very good in CA if you put in the work on the millions of acres of public land. Hunting is severely under attack just like 2A rights in CA. Lead ammo ban, Hound Ban, License/Tags going up every year, Individual pig tags, etc.

If you dont mind the Liberal Politics that have given the state a bad rap. Severely restricted rights, high cost of living, high taxes, etc.......

Comment

Better right up to the point that beautiful home falls off that cliff. Better until you have to pay all of your taxes. Better until you have to fill up your vehicles at $4.00/gallon. Do I need to go on?? Like the King said. "God Bless Texas"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X