• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the rain guys.👍👍

Comment

Its possible they will want more for a heavy truck. About 300

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        Angadi advises You should get paperwork on truck, trailer, and 4 wheeler before opening weekend to avoid lines that hold up holiday traffic of opening season inside the office. Ask one of the hunters that has crossed vehicles to help you. You still need a hunters agreement with your bow. I crossed bows without one lots of times but the ANGADI website says its requirement now. You will not get a green light hooked to a trailer with a 4 wheeler at Columbia (very bad odds). At the end of the season you may ck out but you must return with the same trailer & 4 wheeler. To have your credit card credited. Expect a 8940 pesos charge going in About 450.
        Last year…It cost us a Benjamin each to get our F350s permitted. Landowner should be able to arrange it.

Comment

Thanks guys i will do more research

Comment

Angadi advises You should get paperwork on truck, trailer, and 4 wheeler before opening weekend to avoid lines that hold up holiday traffic of opening season inside the office. Ask one of the hunters that has crossed vehicles to help you. You still need a hunters agreement with your bow. I crossed bows without one lots of times but the ANGADI website says its requirement now. You will not get a green light hooked to a trailer with a 4 wheeler at Columbia (very bad odds). At the end of the season you may ck out but you must return with the same trailer & 4 wheeler. To have your credit card credited. Expect a 8940 pesos charge going in About 450.

Are y’all crossing second checkpoint going in? I’m 20 miles past the border. No second checkpoint for me. Website says no permit needed for trailers in the “safe zone”. I have to take a trailer across to pick up a lease ride in a couple weeks so just checking. Hoping to not have to deal with permits. I’m in an f250 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Old Mexico 2023

Originally posted by chuy43 View Post
              Anybody hunting on Pipeline Road? Got offered spot on 3500 acres 3 hunters . I only hunt with bow but that's my preference. Worried about driving my 21' Chevy duramax down there. What about atv, trailers?

We do. Pipeline is pretty rough but doable. I was nervous about that too at first. Now we race down it to the lease lol. I take a new f250 down there. Just keep that tire pressure a little lower than normal and it’s not so bad. And as I’m sure you already know stay off pipeline after dark.

Last edited by Texas Stalker; 04-06-2023, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7A13CBD0-35F9-4BB4-96A9-1C56F8FD575D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	24710233
                We’re getting drenched off 85. Beautiful!

Comment

Columbia can be challenging at times. I personally can’t get a trailer past them without permits. It was Before second checkpoint.

Comment

Radar is blowin up

Comment

Columbia can be challenging at times. I personally can’t get a trailer past them without permits. It was Before second checkpoint.

Just trying to get all that money they can.

Comment

What web site and what is the safe zone?

Comment

Old Mexico 2023

Originally posted by chuy43 View Post
                          What web site and what is the safe zone?

Heck I don’t even remember. I just googled it and a recent article came up about it. Let me go see if I can find it. I think they consider the safe zone anywhere before the 2nd Mexican checkpoint.

Comment

Check with your Insurance Co to see how far your coverage extends into Mexico

Comment

Check with your Insurance Co to see how far your coverage extends into Mexico

I know mine covered 25 miles in, I would pull my Ranger and trailer across at Falcon. Proof of ownership/registration was required for my trailer and bill of sale from the dealership for my Ranger….they would look it over real good.

Comment

I was told I wasn’t allowed to have the rifle checked in this year until I had (truck, trailer, ranger) permitted. There was a young woman “giving examples on the whole paperwork process” to another young woman. I have 2 different trucks that are crossing often into Mexico. One goes to Monterrey. It pops up on their screen returning home. Extra questions no big deal. I was crossing in the F350 and somehow the girls wrote the info of the F150 and I didn’t catch the mistake until trying to check out. So I still need to load the trailer and return to Mex in the F150 to cancel the permit to have that card credited. Im only 11 miles from the river so its not that big a deal. Permisso expires May 29th, so I have until then to forget about it

Comment

Working...
                                X