Old Mexico 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Learjet View Post
    I’m trying to put a group together for a 13,000 acre ranch south of sabina’s about 8 miles. This is past the second point. Less people willing to do this so ranches seem to average 2k per man in this area. Less hunting pressure. There’s a big house with power. This ranch has about 2 miles of Sabina’s river frontage. There was a group on this ranch for 20 years that got off last year. I’ve got a bunch of their pics and pics off neighboring ranches. Text me and I’ll send them, hard on this website. This ranch is in red dirt from the little volcano a few miles away. The area is known for producing some heavy horns. I got on this ranch in sept last year and didn’t hunt it much, was too spread out across 5 ranches across Texas and mex. I’m consolidating my efforts and will be on a few ranches in this area. The group that got off after 20 years didn’t hunt it much their last few years either with COVID in for swing, they only had a few guns their last few years. The owner is looking for 6 guns at 3k each or 18k for the ranch. One trophy/ one management deer per hunter. I’ll be taking one spot. 5 available. No dedicated spots. There’s 4 pins, no stands, I’ve got a couple of feeders there. Call or text 512-789-5722 for more info.
    Coahuila?

Comment

Yes coah

Comment

Beautiful sight this morning!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Beautiful sight this morning!

Man another year of good timely rains, man y’all living right!

Comment

I notice the rains are about 30 miles south of us...again

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              I notice the rains are about 30 miles south of us...again
              My son told me that South West of Santa Monica got around .2" last night.

Comment

We picked up 1.5 inches.... game changer!

Comment

Farm logs said 2.5 inches,8 miles down pipeline road.Thats a great start.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It was good. If it missed you hope you get some soon

Comment

1.3” 8 miles south of Sabina’s

Comment

Congrats to everyone that got lucky. We missed it totally but, still in way better shape than the last two years for this time of year. Lets pray the rains keep coming for everyone

Comment

Picked up 1.2 last night on our southern pastures. Gotta love April rain!

Comment

April rains...I've heard they are good. I think you are just bragging Shane. Only thing we've seen resembling April rains for several years now comes in a sack

Comment

Anybody hunting on Pipeline Road? Got offered spot on 3500 acres 3 hunters . I only hunt with bow but that's my preference. Worried about driving my 21' Chevy duramax down there. What about atv, trailers?

Comment

Angadi advises You should get paperwork on truck, trailer, and 4 wheeler before opening weekend to avoid lines that hold up holiday traffic of opening season inside the office. Ask one of the hunters that has crossed vehicles to help you. You still need a hunters agreement with your bow. I crossed bows without one lots of times but the ANGADI website says its requirement now. You will not get a green light hooked to a trailer with a 4 wheeler at Columbia (very bad odds). At the end of the season you may ck out but you must return with the same trailer & 4 wheeler. To have your credit card credited. Expect a 8940 pesos charge going in About 450.

Comment

Working...
                                X