Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin M View Post
    Hello TBH family,

If you are unable to attend the memorial service for David this Saturday (March 11, 1:00pm), it will be live streamed and also available for later viewing.

You may view the service on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/@newlibertybaptistchurch6782
    I can't make the service but I can definitely take the time to stop and be part this way.

Comment

I hope the link worked for folks but it didn't for me. I'm fairly tech savvy but couldn't find it.

Mindy, I hope the service was something that gave you and family comfort and one that would have humbled David as he always was. Prayers and blessings.

Comment

The service was perfect.

Comment

It was nice to see this community come out to support Mindy and the family, and honor David. It was a beautiful service.

Comment

Great service honoring David and supporting Mindy and the family. Was good to see so many TBHers in attendance.

Comment

Wonderful service and hymns!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                It was nice to see this community come out to support Mindy and the family, and honor David. It was a beautiful service.

Same. I wouldn’t have expected anything else.

Comment

Thank you Shane and Randy for your powerful eulogies.

It’s difficult to honor a great man properly and you both brought words of great comfort in a time of deep sorrow.

Everyone who spoke was amazing, but it was especially nice to memorialize an avid Bowhunter/photographer/family man through the eyes of fellow outdoorsmen.

Respect

Mindy, you are amazing and loved. Please lean on this community without hesitation as you feel the need. I’m confident you will.

We are here for you.

Comment

I had plans to attend the service but developed a bug this week and didn't want to expose others to it. I watched the recording of the service last night and was moved to tears. Randy and Shane, and all the others, did a great job eulogizing David.
                    The overwhelming theme was how David was such a kind and gentle soul. Mild mannered, calm and always smiling is how I knew David. What moved me is how he faced his debilitating illness, never changing or losing faith he would beat it, even when his body weakened in the end.
                    What a strong testament to his character. A character that many of us here in his TBH family already knew. David Harkins was an integral part of this group and always had a huge smile for anyone he met. That's how I will choose to remember my friend.
                    Mindy, my prayers for you now and always. I can't imagine the grief. May God grant you eventual peace in the way that only He can.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      It was a great service for a great man.

Comment

It was great to see so many good folks turn out for David and Mindy. They just don't make 'em any better than those two. What a huge loss to lose David. We're gonna miss him.

Comment

Was not able to attend the service but did watch the Vimeo online and was also brought to tears as well with all the great pics, music and kind words said about David. Excellent job Shane and Randy representing TBH and David well. God Bless him and Mindy.....The world needs more David Harkins.

Comment

To quote another good one.

Lotta good folks around here.

Comment

R.I.P.

Praying for the family!

Comment

What a terrific service! David loved you, his family, his friends, and Jesus.

Those photos of life were incredible and it was evident he adored you Mindy. He’s now keeping watch over the family just like he did on earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X