Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Pierce is not the guy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    ****, two games in....

Comment

Pierce is not the guy.

Man we lost a series to Penn early on last year and made a CWS appearance. Too early to sweat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        ****, two games in....

He’s been at Texas 6 years…

Everyone else knows you’re slow, but it may be time for you to come to grips with that fact

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Caught a little double header action today. Wish LSU had a better product to put on the court[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Caught a little double header action today. Wish LSU had a better product to put in the court[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very cool! Tigers have definitely struggled on the court.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Not much competition so far, but the defending Nat’l Champ Rebs reloaded and have played really well the first 2 games at Swayze. Here’s to another strong year! The SEC is stacked again…especially the West. Hotty Toddy

Comment

2023 College Baseball

I’ve never seen Texas play defense that bad. Pierce’s wife must be the official scorer, because they had at least 2 more errors in both games than they were given credit for. They weren’t really even close, either.

Bullpen looks bad again, todays starter was sketchy at best, and the offense in anemic.

I’m not one to freak out over two one run losses to start a year, but they looked bad against mizzou…who sucks.

That starter for Arky yesterday was legit, I’ll say that.

Was the pitch clock a factor for ump crews elsewhere, or just for the ones I saw?

Comment

I have to admit I really enjoyed hearing that TU lost to Arizona yesterday, and we watched them lose to GCU tonight after we left the stadium.

I can only hope they continue to fail, and get that POS coach of theirs fired, asap… That dude’s trash..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I’ve never seen Texas play defense that bad. Pierce’s wife must be the official scorer, because they had at least 2 more errors in both games than they were given credit for. They weren’t really even close, either.

Bullpen looks bad again, todays starter was sketchy at best, and the offense in anemic.

I’m not one to freak out over two one run losses to start a year, but they looked bad against mizzou…who sucks.

That starter for Arky yesterday was legit, I’ll say that.

Was the pitch clock a factor for ump crews elsewhere, or just for the ones I saw?

Pitch clock was not an issue today in Lubbock. Tech had issues with that at the end of the year last year with certain umpire groups. I like the faster play, but they need to make the batters stay in the box if they are going to enforce it. This adjust Velcro on 12 armor sections, take 6 steps then call time 3-6 times per at bat is stupid.

Comment

He’s been at Texas 6 years…

Everyone else knows you’re slow, but it may be time for you to come to grips with that fact

Pierce took that team to the CWS last year and after two losses this year, he needs to be fired?
                        Last edited by Snapperhead94; 02-19-2023, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Solid start to the season for TCU, knocking off top ten teams, Vandy and Arkansas.

Comment

Pierce is not the guy.

Never really been a big fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                              Pierce took that team to the CWS last year and after two losses this year, he needs to be fired?
                              Pierce failed with the most talented team in the country. Pre season #1.

Championships are the goal in Austin.

His predecessors were the two greatest coaches in history.

Comment

Arky fans here rooting for mizzou seemed weird, and they are all hammered![emoji23]

The kid that hit the double to plate the walkoff is apparently a former Hog.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X