No announcement yet.

Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is just ridiculous Because everyone knows that setting alone, on the back row, in a climate controlled environment, while wearing a ski mask, sun glasses and a hoodie is perfectly normal.. Come on people!!!! LOL... Why would anyone even question this??

Comment

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I just don't buy this one.

Just my opinion, but:
      If the NFL tried to pull this off, can you not imagine just how many people would have to be in the loop, to do so? And it seems that the NFL's ability to control all of those in that loop, would be impossible, for very long.
      No doubt, that TV appearance was about as unusual as one could imagine, and they certainly need to answer some questions that his appearance raised, but I'm just not buying into the he's dead/comatose/whatever, and this was a stand-in for Damar.

Either way, this will be interesting to watch, and see how it ultimately plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
        This thread is just ridiculous Because everyone knows that setting alone, on the back row, in a climate controlled environment, while wearing a ski mask, sun glasses and a hoodie is perfectly normal.. Come on people!!!! LOL... Why would anyone even question this??
        The question is why would anyone even care…

Comment

This is one deep conspiracy. Not only has the NFL gotten his family to play along, the entire bills football organization is in on it as well. When he gives an interview at some point there’s going to be some embarrassed tin foil hatters out there. Or they’ll just disappear and move on to something else, I guess.

Comment

Bills star quarterback Josh Allen is pushing back against the Damar Hamlin body double claims ... calling the conspiracy theory "stupid."

Must be a really good body double. He even fooled his teammates in the locker room

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              When he gives an interview at some point there’s going to be some embarrassed tin foil hatters out there. Or they’ll just disappear and move on to something else, I guess.
              One person on the internet comes up with a random "what if" and they flock like deer to double down...

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I just don't buy this one.

Just my opinion, but:
                If the NFL tried to pull this off, can you not imagine just how many people would have to be in the loop, to do so? And it seems that the NFL's ability to control all of those in that loop, would be impossible, for very long.
                No doubt, that TV appearance was about as unusual as one could imagine, and they certainly need to answer some questions that his appearance raised, but I'm just not buying into the he's dead/comatose/whatever, and this was a stand-in for Damar.

Either way, this will be interesting to watch, and see how it ultimately plays out.
                Can you imagine how many people would have to be involved to push a deadly vaccine on over 70% of Americans and force them into getting it all while withholding clinical data? How many does it take to suppress Ivermectin? A drug that's been used worldwide for over 50 years. And lo and behold after covid is over now they admit it works LOL

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                This is one deep conspiracy. Not only has the NFL gotten his family to play along, the entire bills football organization is in on it as well. When he gives an interview at some point there’s going to be some embarrassed tin foil hatters out there. Or they’ll just disappear and move on to something else, I guess.
                Here's the deal. I say - Somethings fishy - and list reasons why. I admit we have no idea why, how, or if it's him or not him. Just somethings fishy.
                Can you honestly sit there and say nothing's fishy?

You say - You guys are crazy(again). It's 100% him. Even though you have no idea since you can't see him.

If he gives an interview in the next 3-4 days I'll admit I was wrong. If he doesn't show up in 2 weeks (make a real appearance) will you admit you were fooled yet again?

How many times can you be lied to and still think you're not being lied to?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Can you imagine how many people would have to be involved to push a deadly vaccine on over 70% of Americans and force them into getting it all while withholding clinical data? How many does it take to suppress Ivermectin? A drug that's been used worldwide for over 50 years. And lo and behold after covid is over now they admit it works LOL

Here's the deal. I say - Somethings fishy - and list reasons why. I admit we have no idea why, how, or if it's him or not him. Just somethings fishy.

You say - You guys are crazy(again). It's 100% him. Even though you have no idea since you can't see him.

If he gives an interview in the next 3-4 days I'll admit I was wrong. If he doesn't show up in 2 weeks (make a real appearance) will you admit you were fooled yet again?

The goal is to "set the narrative".. Oldest trick in the book and STILL works perfectly on the majority.. After that anything and everything becomes a conspiracy "theory" no matter what the evidence might or might not show..

Comment

I think the ones calling people liars are liars as well.
                    The ones pushing the "vaccine" as well as the ones calling it "deadly".

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

lol.

Comment

He's just sharing his opinion. You can't provide evidence its not him like he can't prove it is him.

I will say, one thing interesting in this thread, and not directed at you OP, is that there is only one side quick to call people names. The people saying something stinks here are not calling people who don't agree with them childish names.

Seems like history repeats itself.

Comment

Sorry if I came off wrong there.
                          I see your point, but it seems like comparing apples to oranges here.
                          Last edited by HeyMikey; 01-25-2023, 09:04 AM. Reason: clarify my comment

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                            We've had several that have come back to thank us. The ones who break are obvious. This isn't apples to apples. A professional athlete that takes and gives hits for a living, trains his muscles, tendons, ligaments, and yes, bones to do a job, will be much more resilient to compressor trauma than a person his same age that's sedentary in comparison. Ribs may break, but not completely, only crack. His issue with the hit that put him in arrest was where and how. Look at the video and see that he hit the brakes but the other player didn't. Physics says that energy has to go somewhere, so it was all transferred to his chest and heart. You can throw a heart out of rhythm just slightly with blunt force like that (precordial thump), but it all has to do with how well the heart can recover from it. If the rhythm can't regulate, then the other parts of the heart will start to kick in to maintain some form of perfusion. Even then, it's a backup, but may not be good enough to maintain consciousness or other neurological functions. Look up "intrinsic rate of the heart" . Each part does its own thing if the other doesn't work. He may not have flatlined, but could've been an irregular rhythm that required a jumpstart of defibrillation to get it organized again. Normal cardiac rehab patients take 8-12 weeks to recover from a stent. He had an arrest, defibrillation, compressions...it could be months or a year before he's back to competition level. Or not at all.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                            I'll ask you the same as I've asked other medically trained professionals...

So then why would he need to be brought back to normal rhythm 2 or 3 times depending on what source you look at? Seems like if this was just a typical Commotio Cordis situation, like we are being told, once the heart was restarted it would return to functioning unless there's some sort of underlying issues at play.

Comment

To what point would the NFL or anyone else want to cover up Damar Hamlin's death/recovery. Nobody knew his name 3 weeks ago. He's not Elvis or Tupac, thought to be hiding away in the tropics. Hell, even Elvis' daughter died this week and nobody thinks it might be a coverup and she was 1000x more famous than Hamlin. I honestly don't know if that was him at the game or not, but what would the point be? I guess that's my number one question.

1. If he died...whether from the jab or commotio cordis, what benefit would there be in covering it up? You think the NFL, the Bills, the doctors, his family, the players, the nurses, the mortician and all the investigative reporters wanting to break a story wouldn't sniff this out in 5 min? You think his momma wouldn't call her sister, who'd call her sister-in-law who'd call TMZ to get on TV for 2min to tell everyone that Hamlin died.

2. If he lived... Is he obligated to give interviews to quell our curiosity? Does he have to heal up IN the limelight? Maybe he's a super private person. Maybe he thinks his recovery is none of our **** business.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but usually there is a good reason WHY. Here, I can't find one.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                He's just sharing his opinion. You can't provide evidence its not him like he can't prove it is him.

I will say, one thing interesting in this thread, and not directed at you OP, is that there is only one side quick to call people names. The people saying something stinks here are not calling people who don't agree with them childish names.

Seems like history repeats itself.
                                I'm just waiting for one of the "Conspiracy Theorist" to get drawn offsides and call someone a name or talk down to someone. That's when the thread will get deleted for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X