Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an inch over in Kerens.

Comment

Got little over an inch at the house and fingers crossed for more friday. On another note there's been a solid 8 tending a doe down below the house last 2 days.

Comment

I haven’t been to ranch yet on south side of NM lake but on north side towards frost they got about 1” so hoping we got at least that much. Really need 2-3” more but grateful for what we got so far.

Comment

I’m headed to ranch gonna climb in the stand for an evening hunt and check rain totals so far. Hoping the rain holds off until dark and then we get some more. I’ll update if it is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            I’m headed to ranch gonna climb in the stand for an evening hunt and check rain totals so far. Hoping the rain holds off until dark and then we get some more. I’ll update if it is needed.

Keep me posted. Heading down late tonight. Had lots of bucks moving on cameras last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got rained out, starting raining again right after feeder went off. Also cows were hanging around so I called it. I poured out 3” which was since Sunday. Food plots were starting to sprout so may have something by next weekend.

Comment

Anyone been out the last few days? How is movement? I'm trying to decide between Navarro or Oklahoma, leaning toward Navarro for this weekend. Wind is gonna be wrong for alot of my stands tho.

Comment

I’ve had bucks moving all day long over the last few days. Then nothing today.
                  The weather is going to be a wash tomorrow but when it clears out tomorrow night and the temp drops... I expect Saturday to be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
                    I’ve had bucks moving all day long over the last few days. Then nothing today.
                    The weather is going to be a wash tomorrow but when it clears out tomorrow night and the temp drops... I expect Saturday to be pretty good.

Thats what I'm hoping for, SW wind is just not the best wind for some of my setups

Comment

Saw a good amount chasing going early this week. Last few days have been slow.

Food plots are up and weather is forecasted for cooler mornings this weekend. Now just have to keep an eye out for army worms till the first freeze.

Comment

Looking like some possible frosty weather late next week

Comment

I’m gonna hunt I’m the am, then decide whether to keep hunting Navarro or run up to OK. Suppose to be chilly in AM.

Comment

The storm just passed through Navarro. The wind is supposed to shift out of the north after dark and temp drop by daylight. The morning should be great.

Comment

I wish I would have know the storm was gonna clear before dark I would have gone out and got in the stand this evening

Comment

The past week has been slow at feeders at my place in freeco

Comment

Working...
                                X