• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one told the lizard team of any tamales!....that just ain't right

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
      No one told the lizard team of any tamales!....that just ain't right
      It's self inflicted...I got a bowl of gumbo from seeing one floating around, but didn't take the time to inquire about all the other goodies I missed out on. I'm not gonna ignore the entire cover of that tent's contents again. Lessons learned.

I did try to spread the word & it certainly wasn't a secret as they did last well past noon...heck, I wasn't sure how to even properly warm them up, but wrapping them with extra foil & laying them out on the top of the Hoss's firebox turned out to be an easy ticket.

Comment

Looked like a wonderful time with a great group of folks. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          It's self inflicted...I got a bowl of gumbo from seeing one floating around, but didn't take the time to inquire about all the other goodies I missed out on. I'm not gonna ignore the entire cover of that tent's contents again. Lessons learned.

I did try to spread the word & it certainly wasn't a secret as they did last well past noon...heck, I wasn't sure how to even properly warm them up, but wrapping them with extra foil & laying them out on the top of the Hoss's firebox turned out to be an easy ticket.
          Didn't even see any floating around....I will remember this come Gorditas next year....lol....

Comment

I don't know who all ended up with the pickles, but they didn't last long.

Comment

I caught the gorditas one year by divine intervention...otherwise, they were already sold out by the time the rumors got around of their mere existence.

I'm looking forward to this new mysterious los vatos mollejas & may somehow merge the timing of both on a crowded plate along with a delia pork & bloody mary chaser!!

May have to start the rib fire a tad later since team breakfast is gonna push the appetite back some!!
              Last edited by Artos; 05-10-2021, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Really enjoyed the day. Lots of great folks that treat everyone like family.
                Team Mollejas will make our debut next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                  Really enjoyed the day. Lots of great folks that treat everyone like family.
                  Team Mollejas will make our debut next year.
                  dude...the venison goodies were to die for!!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed them!
                    I’ll make some more before next year and bring some along.

Comment

Comment

Enjoyed living vicariously through you guys, but I hate that we missed it. Been the past 3 years, but work wouldn't let me attend this year. Saving up vacation days for next year, just in case! Glad everyone had a great time.

Comment

Enjoyed the weekend like always! Only pictures I managed to grab, but when your having a good time pictures are last on your mind. Can't wait till next year!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like another great time.

Comment

I hate to have missed Bownanza this year, but glad everyone had a good time and made it home safe. Looking forward to next year!

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                                Didn't even see any floating around....I will remember this come Gorditas next year....lol....
                                Sorry about that, they never made it past the GOF tent.

Comment

Working...
                                X