Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Nice one. Congrats!

Comment

Nice boat! Congrats!

Comment

Nice rig knucklehead..

Yes, yes, I know it will be faster than mine..

I will wave at you when I go by and your at the dock fueling back up!!!

Ready to take a good look at yours when I pick up my poor man rig Wednesday!
                Last edited by DamonJ; 05-10-2021, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  I've heard! I'm not tournament fishing though, and I had a Skeeter demo a couple of years ago and it would run 62 with the same setup. That's plenty fast for me!
                  I had a 22iClass bass boat, and I flashed my 250 SHO. That thing was plenty quick for big bug. My buddy borrowed my ECU to see if he wanted to flash his in his boat. He said at 77mph the chine walk scared him so he had to back out, but he had plenty of pedal left. I'd run out of lake at Gibbons Creek before I ran out of pedal. Mary left finger prints in the thing when I went over 70!

Comment

Nice boat. If you were there around 10:00 am. I was there. Put a deposit down on a Master 227 w/ 250 sho. Can't wait to get it out on the water. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                      Nice boat. If you were there around 10:00 am. I was there. Put a deposit down on a Master 227 w/ 250 sho. Can't wait to get it out on the water. Congrats.
                      I was there around that time. Congrats back at you! That deposit check is always fun to write!

Comment

I like that boat!

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                          Oh that was my 1st choice.. Just a little over budget.. Had to scale it back to tournament 214

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                            Oh that was my 1st choice.. Just a little over budget.. Had to scale it back to tournament 214
                            Those are nice boats and I almost pulled the trigger on one as well. Then my wife said get the one you want. So it was out of the 234 w/ 250 or the 227 w/ 250. Being I am going to be using it in Lake Livingston a lot I decided to go with the 227. I think I am going to love it.

Comment

She's home minus one power pole due to the great power pole shortage of 2021. Maiden voyage successful!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Outstanding, what a nice boat. Good luck and good times with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X