Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    Ride got cut short to only 30 miles yesterday and didn’t get to do my brick. I did install an oven though.

Great run today at a PR pace. 12 miles in 2hrs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That's an awesome pace!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
      1 mile walk/jog complete. Working nights suck, but I gotta get back in the game!
      That's awesome!
      Keep it up!

Comment

Hit up chest this morning and my golfers elbow flared up towards the end.

Going to monitor it and see how it goes. If it gets worse i'll lay off the weights and do more cardio

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Just walked into the gym.

Dropped my Apple Watch and shattered it first thing this AM so off to a great start.
          no fun!

Comment

Worked out arms today with 20 min of cardio at the end

Comment

Shoulders and cardio

Warm up was 8 mins of stairs

Shoulder boulders blah blah blah with high knees or jump rope mixed in and only 10-20 second rest.

1/2 mile jog to finish

Comment

I've missed every day this week so far. Between a stomach bug running through the house and exhaustion its been tough to get outta bed. Maybe tomorrow!

Comment

Reminder: If your taking Test injections- keep your bloodwork in check and Donate once/3months to keep your hemoglobin down. I have a 10am apt to donate this morning.

Yesterday, I rehabbed my left bicep- I'm up to a 15lb dumbell; 3 sets/25 curls 3 sets/25 hammer curls and 3 sets/25 skull crushers (waking up the tricep).
                  Today- 1 mile walk/jog

Comment

i would be interested to hear if any of you guys are on a "diet" like keto, carnivore, paleo, etc. and how you think it affects your workouts.

i think i am finding that when i can cut carbs to less than 50 or so a day i can really tell a difference in my weight, but also feel like i dont have the energy sometimes to lift like i want to. which is probably as it should be, with carbs being quick energy, but then i read about guys on these low/no carb diets that say they have all the energy in the world and have never felt better...maybe i am just not sticking with it long enough to get through that plateau...

just curious on what you guys are doing for food and how you feel during and after a hard workout. i would say I lift "hard, or relatively hard." i did crossfit for 3 years and for the last 2 years on my own have pretty much kept the same intensity level, with very little rest and moving a lot of weight. maybe its just that i am getting older and dont have the same energy level, i dont know. i did realize about a month ago that i have to hold my cell phone further away from my face to see it...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      i would be interested to hear if any of you guys are on a "diet" like keto, carnivore, paleo, etc. and how you think it affects your workouts.

i think i am finding that when i can cut carbs to less than 50 or so a day i can really tell a difference in my weight, but also feel like i dont have the energy sometimes to lift like i want to. which is probably as it should be, with carbs being quick energy, but then i read about guys on these low/no carb diets that say they have all the energy in the world and have never felt better...maybe i am just not sticking with it long enough to get through that plateau...

just curious on what you guys are doing for food and how you feel during and after a hard workout. i would say I lift "hard, or relatively hard." i did crossfit for 3 years and for the last 2 years on my own have pretty much kept the same intensity level, with very little rest and moving a lot of weight. maybe its just that i am getting older and dont have the same energy level, i dont know. i did realize about a month ago that i have to hold my cell phone further away from my face to see it...

Old age for sure! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Old age for sure! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        ****it

Comment

Chest and cardio

Comment

Last night - pull day.
                            Pullups using bands because I'm weak af
                            Meadows rows
                            Lat pulldown
                            4 position seated row
                            Shrugs
                            BB curls (in the squat rack of course)
                            Seated incline db curls
                            21s

Will hit legs tonight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Usual swim/spin intervals workout yesterday morning, and this morning’s 8mi run SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED! I was not rested, still sore, mentally not into it, and basically just suffered for 1:20. Wa wa wa. Glad I did it though

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

Im still on my plan from last year as far as all natural/clean, only I intentionally add extra carbs to fuel the work. I need about 200-240g of carbs each day to sustain my training and recovery without losing energy, muscle, or performance. I get those from fruit, natural grains, and sweet potatoes. On longer workouts I use SIS/GU/Clif gel and Gatorade to fuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X