Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs SS with Back and a whole lotta death today.
    Followed the 3x10/3x8/3x6 again for squat and DL.

Warm up was 8 mins on the skeeter, 5 SS’s, 2.2 mile jog for a cool down.

110 mins and 1375 cals. Heart rate was meh because I had to respond to a work thing in the middle of the workout.

Comment

Ride got cut short to only 30 miles yesterday and didn’t get to do my brick. I did install an oven though.

Great run today at a PR pace. 12 miles in 2hrs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in. I've got to do something... I tore my bicep back in October and have used that as an excuse. I'm starting back lifting and have approval from the Dr. to start light (I'm up to 15lbs on curls/hammer curls/skull crushers with injured arm). I'm 5'11" 265lbs, type 2 diabetic, take a fist full of pills, and 3 injections. It's time. This thread will help keep me in check, I think. I start tonight eating salmon, veggies, and fruit. When I get home from work in the morning, I'll start out with a 1/2 mile walk and jog back 1/2 mile. Before my injury, my numbers were better and taking less meds. I was lifting, and jogging 2 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
          I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in. I've got to do something... I tore my bicep back in October and have used that as an excuse. I'm starting back lifting and have approval from the Dr. to start light (I'm up to 15lbs on curls/hammer curls/skull crushers with injured arm). I'm 5'11" 265lbs, type 2 diabetic, take a fist full of pills, and 3 injections. It's time. This thread will help keep me in check, I think. I start tonight eating salmon, veggies, and fruit. When I get home from work in the morning, I'll start out with a 1/2 mile walk and jog back 1/2 mile. Before my injury, my numbers were better and taking less meds. I was lifting, and jogging 2 miles.
          Welcome and good luck sir!

Comment

Rest day today. First one in 2 weeks I believe.

Arms and core manana

Comment

Missed the gym this morning as my wife got in late last night from her girls trip due to some delays. I'm going to suck it up and hit the gym after work.

I'm going to do 60 min of cardio to avoid the after work social mob in the free weights section

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Walking in for Bis and tris I guess....

This is about the 6th night of god awful sleep in a row for me so struggling
                I been taking Melatonin and it knocks me out. I take 13mg. Sleep like a baby and do not wake up groggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
                  I been taking Melatonin and it knocks me out. I take 13mg. Sleep like a baby and do not wake up groggy.
                  Unfortunately I have tried it all and went through about 5 different prescribed medications with no avail.

Going back next week to see what the next option is.

Comment

Did a 38 mile ride on Saturday and then a jog Sat PM with the wifey. Sunday I did nothing!!

Today was chest and tri's and 3 mile run to wrap it up.

Comment

Legs and cardio done

Comment

1 mile walk/jog complete. Working nights suck, but I gotta get back in the game!

Comment

Did 1 1/2 hours today weights and cardio

Comment

Just walked into the gym.

Dropped my Apple Watch and shattered it first thing this AM so off to a great start.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                              Decided to sign up and pay for the Cowtown half marathon so I'm committed now. I feel like I'm on schedule to be ready when March 1 rolls around so we'll see. Not gonna lie, the long runs are kicking my butt.

Keep up the good work everyone. Don't let it become a new year's resolution that didn't work out. Stay focused!
                              Excellent!
                              A Half Marathon is on my list for this year (haven't told my wife yet )
                              I am signing up for the Middleton Brewing 5K on March 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                knocked out some cards this morning. 5 mile run. Started the year at 277.8 pounds down to 246.6 this morning. eating clean (most of the time) and working out has done me good.
                                That's awesome!
                                Way to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X