X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell a troll

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you also have $6K in credit card debt you want to default on?

I'd have a talk with him and let him know this is his one and only mulligan. If it happens again you will file a formal complaint with HR. Be prepared to kick his *** if he doesn't take your fair warning like a civilized man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin. View Post
        Ummm...no. Should have been solved the moment he touched you. Words I can handle, physical contact in that manner absolutely not! Now he knows hes got you. This wont end with a trip to the office.

Yep

Comment

His wife hot?

Comment

Horse chit story.

Proceed for the next 5 pages of drama queens and holier than thou boys.
            Last edited by Radar; 02-08-2020, 05:07 AM.

Comment

An incident like this is something that you report to your boss immediately. The last thing you want is that guy telling a different side of the story to the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                Haaa just re-read OP and realizing that the dude wanted to get some snacks at home. I read it that he wanted swing by the casa to bump uglies with his wife. Guess my head is in the gutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s how I read it also!!!![emoji2373]

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

should have asked if you could join in

Comment

The way I took it was the guy maybe didnt have money for snacks and wanted to grab some from the house....in this case I woulda told him he should remembered to grab them before he left...when he slapped my food out my hand my instinct woulda been to kick his teeth in but hopefully I would have stopped and told myself it wasnt worth getting fired over if I wasnt hurt in any way....then I woulda finished the job, dropped him at headquarters and told the boss I wasnt gonna work with that douchbag again and if he chose to put me with him again and there were issues to come of it that as my supervisor he had been made aware of the situation....if there was another instance after all this- leave him toothless

Comment

My limited philosophy is I'll let a guy spout off all he wants until he's within swinging distance. Then he becomes a threat and I go first... p.s. Haven't had to do that in over 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsailfish View Post
                        We are allowed to stop and get a cup of coffee and a snack in the morning. We are not allowed to go home and sleep with our wife
                        I’d find a new company to work for, this sounds pretty unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
                          The way I took it was the guy maybe didnt have money for snacks and wanted to grab some from the house....in this case I woulda told him he should remembered to grab them before he left...when he slapped my food out my hand my instinct woulda been to kick his teeth in but hopefully I would have stopped and told myself it wasnt worth getting fired over if I wasnt hurt in any way....then I woulda finished the job, dropped him at headquarters and told the boss I wasnt gonna work with that douchbag again and if he chose to put me with him again and there were issues to come of it that as my supervisor he had been made aware of the situation....if there was another instance after all this- leave him toothless
                          You need to read the complete thread. The guy didn't want to stop by his house to pick up snacks. He wanted to knock off a little nookie from mama first!!!
                          Try to keep up!!!

Comment

I feel like we are being trolled but in the case weare
                            not.....
                            Why werent fist thrown when he slapped your hand? Thats when it should have been settled.

Comment

Yeap. I'd turned down the road to his crib and got out the truck to go inside. He would have changed his tune or called his sister in law

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I generally try to be better today than I was yesterday. I'm human, I'm not perfect, my God forgives thank goodness. I would have failed that day. Jobs are fairly easy to come by right now, he would have swallowed teeth that morning

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X