Work question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work question

So I work for a large county and drive an electrical truck for them. My helper has been there a couple years longer than me. This morning I stopped at a store to get a snack on the way to the job, he did not want anything and stayed in the truck. When I got back in he told me to stop by his house so he could get some from his wife, I told him no and when I passed up the road to his house he starts screaming that I had better turn around or he was going to F**k me up. I just ignored him and went to the job. I got out of the truck and started eating my snack and he got some tools and walked passed me and reached over and slapped my hand when I was taking a bite and jut grazed the side of my face. I am debating on telling my boss and getting him fired or what to do.... I also don’t want to be labeled a snitch.... what would the green screen do.... thanks

The guy over re-acted for sure but why not swing by his house if it's close to the job? Just curious.

If somebody was screaming at me, told me they were going to "F**K me up, and then touched me.... we'd have a lil situation on our hands.

Comment

How long have you two worked together?

Comment

I got nothing, sorry.

Comment

Sounds like you need to have a conversation with him. If he won’t fix it himself, then go talk to the boss.

Comment

Yeah man I'd report that, he is an accident waiting to happen.

Theres a difference between snitching over petty things and exposing a truly dangerous person

Comment

We have worked together for a year. The reason I would not stop is because our boss has been leaving the shop and going to different jobs to see what time different crews are getting to the job..he does not know this because he is late every morning.

Comment

So he wanted to swing by the house to hump on his wife? Prolly shoulda done that before he left for work. I’m with the guy above that if he yelled at me that he was gonna **** me up and then physically touched me, things would have went downhill fast. We mighta both got fired.

As it stands, I would prolly have a discussion with him if you think it would not turn bad. If you think it would, yes see your boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ummm...no. Should have been solved the moment he touched you. Words I can handle, physical contact in that manner absolutely not! Now he knows hes got you. This wont end with a trip to the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsailfish View Post
                    We have worked together for a year. The reason I would not stop is because our boss has been leaving the shop and going to different jobs to see what time different crews are getting to the job..he does not know this because he is late every morning.
                    Makes sense that you wanted to get there on time. He should have had his wife pack his snacks before he left.

Comment

being a snitch isn’t cool but being walked on is worse. Stand up for your self or tell the boss man y’all can’t work together

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        So he wanted to swing by the house to hump on his wife? Prolly shoulda done that before he left for work. I’m with the guy above that if he yelled at me that he was gonna **** me up and then physically touched me, things would have went downhill fast. We mighta both got fired.

As it stands, I would prolly have a discussion with him if you think it would not turn bad. If you think it would, yes see your boss.

Haaa just re-read OP and realizing that the dude wanted to get some snacks at home. I read it that he wanted swing by the casa to bump uglies with his wife. Guess my head is in the gutter.

Comment

He did want to go home and bump uglies with momma

Comment

I wouldn't let that fly. We would have probably tied up.. but definitely tell the boss..

Comment

He was mad cause you stopped for yourself and wouldn’t stop to let him go in and spank his wife’s monkey? Knowing me in my younger days I woulda done the wrong thing and slugged him and gone on with it; however, in the most liberal sense, he just assaulted you.
                              I would let someone know just in case an “accident “ were to occur. If you take it to HRyou run the risk of getting run off yourself for misappropriation of company property or whatever term they use for using a company truck for personal business.

Comment

Working...
                              X