• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for you and your Family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Death has no victory here. The race is over and already won. May Gods peace over shadow your family in this time.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Sorry for your loss ma’am

Comment

Prayers for all the folks affected. A father is hard to replace...

Comment

I’m very sorry to hear this. Never got to meet him but know he had to have been a great man to have two wonderful daughters like you and your sister. May God provide you and family with the strength and comfort.

Lost my dad over a year ago, so I definitely know how it feels. God bless.

Comment

Thanks. Our prayers were answered. He died untroubled and without much pain

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and Pistol and family

Comment

Sorry for your loss. We are praying for y’all. What a glorious day your dad had today. Just think he finally got to meet his Lord and Savior face to face.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. God bless.

Comment

Tracey I am so sad for you, Stacey and your mom right now, but I indeed rejoice with you at the Homecoming praise for your dad. It heightens my heart at you words of his passing and the acknowledgement that your dad cut the path for you all to reunite with him in Eternity. What a tribute to your dad that is!! Just like our Heavenly Father, your father showed you guys The Way. I thank God for him! You girls have handled the sharing of your dad's last days with us here on the Green Screen with such class and dignity that is a powerful witness in itself. Thank you both for sharing him with all of us. Sure hope y'all come to Bownanza. I'd love to give you both a big hug of assurance of his and your future!

Father, receive this dear soul into Your eternal Rest. We praise You and thank you for this mighty man, a warrior for You. He has earned his crown and I know he will gladly lay it at your feet on that Day. Lord we ask you to comfort these sweet, sweet daughters and their mother in this time of grief. We rest easy knowing they are Your children and sisters with us. At the right show them that they indeed can heal and reclaim their joy in this new normal that will be the way here on this earth for a while. I lift them up to You that they may be honored for their unwavering love for their father and dedication to him in these last days. Guide this family and direct their ways in the coming days, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Sorry for your loss,our prayers are with y'all

Comment

Working...
                                X