Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    Exactly how I characterize the reason behind my visit

But man did we have fun back in the day!
    A friend will come bail you out. Your best friend will be sittin next to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
      I had no idea TBH had this many criminals
      Come on now, all of us are criminals, but some of us aint good ones and just got caught

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        “When you were in your 20’s and an idiot”?

Well at least your not in your 20’s anymore
        I'm surprised you're awake at this hour

Comment

Buddy/Roy from high school had his son pulled over in Hedwig Village. He had 10-15 outstanding traffic warrants. His dad told him he wasn't getting him out unless he agreed to sell his hot rod to pay his dad back. He smarted off and told his dad he'd just serve the time because Hedwig Village served meals from McDonald's. Roy called made sure the outstanding warrants in Harris Co were next in line. Second day of green baloney on stale bread he agreed to sell the hot rod........

Comment

20 years ago I spent a few hours in the clink for the most expensive joint I never got to smoke. Luckily I wasn't in long enough to get my breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Yall must be slow thinkers, or slow movers.
              I always thought of myself as a pretty fast mover, but when crossing a sand dune butt naked you give up when the briars reach about mid thigh, I figured one night in the hole was better than Cherokee rose Tangled up in my satchel.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

The old Fort Worth Jail in the 80's for a overnight stay. I don't know what breakfast was. When I got it I gave it to my cell mate......His name was Pepsi and he had just murdered his wife and said he was hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                  I always thought of myself as a pretty fast mover, but when crossing a sand dune butt naked you give up when the briars reach about mid thigh, I figured one night in the hole was better than Cherokee rose Tangled up in my satchel.

Did they get her too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Did they get her too?
                    Let her go... They did at least let her put my shorts back on me, AFTER making me walk down the beach in nothing more than my cowboy hat, cuffed behind my back, back to where I left them

Comment

I'm afraid that puts you in the slow thinker category.

Comment

That's why I only commented on the slow mover, I'm guilty of the first for sure. And I'm afraid not only because of this story.

Comment

Can relate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NRH gave out chickfila sandwiches i remember that. Bout 15 yrs ago..never ate breakfast anywhere else

Comment

Okinawa. No food. Long story.

Comment

Ft Bend County has the best jail food hands down. Well, out of the three I've eaten in.

Comment

Working...
                                X