No announcement yet.

Best jail breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading the responses I realize I've lived a sheltered life, and I know a couple of you fellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Thankfully this is a topic I know nothing about.
      I still think it should be mandatory for all teenage boys to have an overnighter before they get out of HS.
      Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Only time I was ever "in jail" I didn't make it past the booking point before they turned us loose.
      That was around 1988, courtesy of ahole local GW, and it made an impression
      Had this happen also. GW hauled me from Lavon Lake all the way to McKinney jail for fishing without a license. I was not happy.

Comment

Euless Tx has the worst spicy egg and cheese muffin I've ever eaten.

Comment

Best jail breakfast

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          need a drink of water the fountain comes out the top of a stainless steel combo toilet/ water fountain
          No coffee no OJ only frozen apple juice

Harris co only serves, a peanut butter sandwich and a juice box , same water out of toilet

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez... is that you?[emoji23][emoji23]

Never been thankfully. [emoji1317]

Comment

Chambers co aint bad. Galveston co is horrible. Baytown city has excellent sausage biscuits with chocolate milk. Just over night stays in my 20's for being an idiot.

Comment

Allen is not bad. Collin county is pretty bad. I only drank the orange juice.

Comment

Cody, Wyoming jail serves the best sausage patties and french toast Ive ever had, of course I was extremely hungover

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                  Chambers co aint bad. Galveston co is horrible. Baytown city has excellent sausage biscuits with chocolate milk. Just over night stays in my 20's for being an idiot.
                  “When you were in your 20’s and an idiot”?

Well at least your not in your 20’s anymore

Comment

I had no idea TBH had this many criminals

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                      Allen is not bad. Collin county is pretty bad. I only drank the orange juice.
                      I had to go file a report in Allen. I walked in and started looking around and an officer asked if he could help. I just said, "So this is what the front looks like.". My wife wasn't very happy with me.

Comment

Originally posted by m16 View Post
                        x4. I had to straighten out a lot of rude people in my younger years.
                        x6 :d

Comment

I went to jail in Hitchcock, Tx in 1989. I was in a cell by myself for 3 hours. I stood in the middle of it and didn't touch a thing. I ran the red light at Hwy6 and fm2004 then drove my car around behind this guys barn to hide from the cop that saw me. I still have nightmares thinking about that night. You could say I was scared straight because I never had a brush with the law since.

Comment

Egg Mcmuffin

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                              “When you were in your 20’s and an idiot”?

Well at least your not in your 20’s anymore
                              Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                I went to jail in Humble for running a red light. I thought I could bull**** my way out of it. Told him I would go through it right this time he could watch me [emoji23]. Then it got real and he asked me for my occupation i said I was a fk n hobo. Well back then they didn't like vagrants. Well we got into a dancing tango when he started to cuff me. That I can still hear these words you're resisting arrest. Now I knew that wasn't good. So I just stopped doing the tango and off to jail I went. Thank God for Pernell [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] . Wasn't in there long enough for food. I just started singing old Man River

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                                love it

Comment

Working...
                                X