No announcement yet.

Best jail breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lew Sterret or as they used to call it LSU, cinnamon roll and black coffee. The roll was probably a week old and you had to soak up all the coffee in the little cup so you could choke it down. Then they kicked us out an our hour later, should of skipped the breakfast..lol

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
      I couldn’t tell you because I didn’t eat it.
      X4. I had to straighten out a lot of rude people in my younger years.

Comment

Thankfully this is a topic I know nothing about.

Comment

Never had the breakfast but Ive had dinner in the jail many times. Usually on corn dog day.

Those graham cracker PB&J things were pretty good to

Comment

I guess breakfast in jail would be better than sex in jail.

I do not want to try either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best jail breakfast was Carrollton TX. Picked up for armed robbery (really bad mistaken identity) of a 7-11 one night. Next morning the detectives opened up cell and said y'all are free to go. Want some fresh coffee and donuts?? Great coffee and awesome donuts!! lol

Worst was powdered eggs, rubber grits, a piece of bread and cold black coffee like substance...

Comment

Never eaten in jail. The Ellis prison unit has outstanding food for every meal.

Comment

2009- Travis County served me sandwich and some other miscellaneous item, but I was too upset to even eat it.

2002 - Best one I ever heard of was what I’m assuming was Val Verde County jailers brought McDonalds to the drunk tank. We had a large group go to Acuna and lost a friend of a friend along the way. He didn’t remember much but the jailers said the cops picked him at border and brought him in because he didn’t know where he was staying. When we picked him up he literally came walking out with McDonalds and a smile. It was pretty hilarious.
                  Last edited by RanchFrag; 01-31-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                    I couldn’t tell you because I didn’t eat it.
                    Same here! When you wake up in the pen having no idea how you got there, feeling like hammered dog chit, and watching a cell full of thugs yelling and peeing out the bars, its hard to think about food. Thankfully that was my one and only opportunity at jailhouse breakfast.

But apparently I was the life of the party at the Corona club in Acuna lol.

*Haha my story is very similar to the one above! Minus the McDonalds

Comment

Only time I was ever "in jail" I didn't make it past the booking point before they turned us loose.
                      That was around 1988, courtesy of ahole local GW, and it made an impression
                      Have not been back

I don't care what they serve it is not worth me spending a night in ANY jail

Comment

Burleson county a few years back. Decent sandwich but the chips had to been three months out of date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

After frequenting many fine establishments in Texas and the southwest, my favorite was in a small town in New Mexico where we were served huevos rancheros, corn tortillas, refried beans and darn good coffee. This, of course, was after we were forced to clean up the mess left behind the previous evening at a local tavern and paint over the graffiti about Pancho Villa's mother.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Were you in Bell county? That's sounds familiar
                            Bell County ain't no joke..Very little scares me,and I promise you this..I was ready to leave,and I will never go back..circa '94

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My Mom always told me all you get in jail is Syrup and Bread...and I don't like either..so I done my best to STAY OUT...74 y and counting

Comment

I prefer my breakfast at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X