No announcement yet.

Best jail breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock on wood, I can say of my 55 years, never seen the inside of one, don't plan to.

Comment

Sausage biscuit.One.I could've eaten ten.Midlothian 1992

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Knock on wood, I can say of my 55 years, never seen the inside of one, don't plan to.
        My gosh, I’ve seen the inside of several jails, I think six total.

All from arresting over 2,000 people except one that I toured in Louisiana. That one scared the heck out of me and made me glad to get back to Texas....

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          My gosh, I’ve seen the inside of several jails, I think six total.

All from arresting over 2,000 people except one that I toured in Louisiana. That one scared the heck out of me and made me glad to get back to Texas....
          You mean you weren’t wanting to see what farmer Fran had on the menu?

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGy-EJDpl8o"]Tom T. Hall - A Week In A Country Jail - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I love breakfast and am always looking for new places. Can you just walk in or do you need to make a reservation? Looking to take my wife on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                I’ve made it a life goal to stay out of the clink. So far I am doing great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes sir! Not for me. Hope I never know!

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
                  I love breakfast and am always looking for new places. Can you just walk in or do you need to make a reservation? Looking to take my wife on Saturday.
                  If you want a reservation, Im pretty sure a judge has to set it up for you! Either way they will even pick you up! Gotta find your own ride back though

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    Lew Sterrett - 'loney and cold bread -- breakfast, lunch and dinner.

memories.
                    Ah yes. The ol Sterrett diner. They kept it simple. Back in the day, McKinney had 2 slices of bread with some kind of stuff that resembled eggs with 2 stips of brown paper that was supposed to be bacon I think.Now days, if you tell them you're diabetic, you get a little better food than the rest. Not much better, but better.
                    Last edited by Goldeneagle; 01-31-2020, 05:39 AM.

Comment

I went to jail in Humble for running a red light. I thought I could bull**** my way out of it. Told him I would go through it right this time he could watch me [emoji23]. Then it got real and he asked me for my occupation i said I was a fk n hobo. Well back then they didn't like vagrants. Well we got into a dancing tango when he started to cuff me. That I can still hear these words you're resisting arrest. Now I knew that wasn't good. So I just stopped doing the tango and off to jail I went. Thank God for Pernell [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] . Wasn't in there long enough for food. I just started singing old Man River

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        I went to jail in Humble for running a red light. I thought I could bull**** my way out of it. Told him I would go through it right this time he could watch me [emoji23]. Then it got real and he asked me for my occupation i said I was a fk n hobo. Well back then they didn't like vagrants. Well we got into a dancing tango when he started to cuff me. That I can still hear these words you're resisting arrest. Now I knew that wasn't good. So I just stopped doing the tango and off to jail I went. Thank God for Pernell [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] . Wasn't in there long enough for food. I just started singing old Man River

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                        They don't like it when you start singin Down In The Valley either.

Comment

I’ve had it in Rusk, Jasper, Newton, JEfferson, Chambers, Liberty, TDC Gibb Lewis, Hightower, Henley and a few others.

Jasper was best. Biscuits, toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, tacos, milk, coffee, juice.

TDC unit in Jasper gets 2nd place.

Haven’t spent the night in any of them though.

Comment

I can't remember. I have these memories blanked out of my mind......

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              It was pancakes, bad pancakes and bad syrup and no butter. There was coffee but no cream or sugar.
                              Were you in Bell county? That's sounds familiar

Comment

I couldn’t tell you because I didn’t eat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X