CCA Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
    Do it!!! Then when you get some nasty malaysia shrimp and seafood that got by USDA inspection that’s full of glass and chemicals you can thank Your Friendly Anti Waterman CCA
    *** are you talking about?

Comment

Do it!!! Then when you get some nasty malaysia shrimp and seafood that got by USDA inspection that’s full of glass and chemicals you can thank Your Friendly Anti Waterman CCA
      We get em from boats operated by English speaking Texans.

Sorry, no foreign seafood

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        We get em from boats operated by English speaking Texans.

Sorry, no foreign seafood

I guess if you live in the high plains you have to get Malaysia seafood full of glass?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Before I join, what fish are you targeting to reduce the recreational limit on this year?

Flounder are next. Increase in minimum size length and decrease in bag limit. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I guess if you live in the high plains you have to get Malaysia seafood full of glass?
            I guess. Although not sure why. Or even what that means for that matter

I mean I can click a few buttons and get live maine lobster on my porch in a day. I'm sure you can do the same for glass less skrimps

Comment

CCA Membership

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I guess. Although not sure why. Or even what that means for that matter

I mean I can click a few buttons and get live maine lobster on my porch in a day. I'm sure you can do the same for glass less skrimps

I get my skrimps by the purple sack. Think it’s from Mehico.
              Last edited by panhandlehunter; 01-22-2020, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Flounder are next. Increase in minimum size length and decrease in bag limit. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                CF made another recommendation today, no fish from Nov 1-Dec 15 (flounder)

Comment

I own a place in Rockport and a ranch in the Panhandle.

You might want to research about USDA rejections of imported Seafood. Then ask yourself why are we importing so much seafood........

Love you some CCA all you want but they are driving force behind 70% reduction in commercial licenses. The end goal is end all commercial bay licensing, no local USDA monitored seafood means 3rd world importation.

Support your local waterman,
                  Last edited by Texans42; 01-22-2020, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I own a place in Rockport and a ranch in the Panhandle.

You might want to research about USDA rejections of imported Seafood. Then ask yourself why are we importing so much seafood........

Love you some CCA all you want but they are driving force behind 70% reduction in commercial licenses. The end goal is end all commercial bay licensing, no local USDA monitored seafood means 3rd world importation.

Support your local waterman,
                    Bud I live 15 minutes from the water. I’m out there a couple days a week, weather permitting. I don’t buy imported seafood unless you count Louisiana crawfish. The commercial fisherman is going away. It’s not my fault. I do all I can to support Local fisherman.

Comment

Bud I live 15 minutes from the water. I’m out there a couple days a week, weather permitting. I don’t buy imported seafood unless you count Louisiana crawfish. The commercial fisherman is going away. It’s not my fault. I do all I can to support Local fisherman.
                      I spend several months doing the same, all I’m doing is bring awareness to fact CCA is NOT local waterman friendly.

Let’s be honest 99% of people are clueless to where their seafood comes from including if it is being locally, regional, or foreign sourced.

Comment

^^Guess I'm part of that 1% group

Comment

What are the Benefits of being a CCA member?

Do you get a discount or a free entry to the star tournament?

Comment

I spend several months doing the same, all I’m doing is bring awareness to fact CCA is NOT local waterman friendly.

Let’s be honest 99% of people are clueless to where their seafood comes from including if it is being locally, regional, or foreign sourced.
                            CCA is not a friend to the commercial fishing industry. Why would they be? They were started to literally combat the commercial fishing industries wanton slaughter of finfish in gill nets.

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                              What are the Benefits of being a CCA member?

Do you get a discount or a free entry to the star tournament?
                              You have to be a member to enter the STAR.

Comment

looks like I'm about to become a lifetime member!

Comment

Working...
                                X