Dang near hit a Doe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang near hit a Doe

Last night on highway 274 and Arnold Hills Rd. Slow down y'all. Especially on natural draws and creeks.

The doe was standing in the road looking back.
    The rut is about on.

I weaved and braked. I was driving the old lady's car, it could have been bad. Even if I was in the truck, It could have been bad.

Please slow down and think of an arrow through the lungs and not a chunk of meat and bone through your windshield. That **** might kill you.
    Last edited by Bowdark; 10-29-2019, 10:43 PM.

Western Henderson County/Cedar Creek Lake(Tool). Old lady gets to say I told you so. First time I have ever seen deer around here. i just don't look for them near the house, yet they are here. wow. lol. I almost peed. lol.

Comment

Yep, but in my defense, the deer [emoji1662] Tboned me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have been T-Boned by 3 deer and a goat in the past year......all parties hit me and ran off providing no proof of insurance....

Comment

Darn

Comment

Almost hitting deer is part of my daily commute. People on the road behind me don't seem to like me driving the speed limit.

Comment

I had no idea moving 14 miles South... I used to live on the actual Cedar Creek creek. Had a lot of deer but never got that close to them on the road/highway.

Comment

Yesterday morning we had deer saftey training “don’t ever fer deer”. Within one hour of the training two drivers had a deer T-bone them. Thankfully both drivers did as the training described and were able to continue their day. Be careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude. Don't swerve. That will get you killed. Hammer your brakes, yes, but don't swerve. A damaged front end is way cheaper than never waking up.

Comment

Yep, It's Road-Kill season.
                    See deer all the time in the morning on my drive to work.
                    See lots of road-kill hogs too. Thankfully I've never hit a hog. I'd take a deer to the grill any day over a hog

Comment

My new truck got a grill guard immediately
                      Tons of road kill thru mills, Comanche and brown co.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                        My new truck got a grill guard immediately
                        Tons of road kill thru mills, Comanche and brown co.
                        Yep, rut is going here.

Comment

If anyone hits a fresh one in Wise County, let me know ....... Dog food.....

Comment

Working...
                          X