No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anybody wants a pic of the event sent via PM let me know. I took some off my DVR for my wife. I'm not going to post it here. Like Encinal said, it's not giving anything away because it was given in the show. Obvious to some and not to others (me included lol) until given some direction on where to look.

Comment

Those pics were very telling! Guess my eyes are worse than I thought!!!

Comment

I got to get caught up last night. Loved watchin that little puke die!!!!!!!!!

Comment

send me the pics via pm

Comment

I just watched it and saw it. I need to get off my IPad when I'm watching. If I remember the mother of the queen didn't like any of the necklaces for the wedding. Go to HBO go and she takes something off the neckless around 33:04. I guess she put it in the wine when the new queen put the cup in front of her.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397579196.276603.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24298694
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397579206.461458.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	24298695

Comment

Those are nice looking amethysts.

Comment

Well since klepdo hasn't given folks the choice whether they want to see it or not, here are some better pics with it in her hand..

Comment

Comment

oh, oh............the cinematic elitist are going to have a conniption fit!!!! LOL!!!! Now I gotta believe Joffreys grandfather was in on all of this also.

Comment

***Spoiler***
                      (But not really more than has already happened... )

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

I think I want to read the books. How many are there and what are they called?

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                          I think I want to read the books. How many are there and what are they called?
                          5...buy them on IBooks for the ipad. I think you can buy all five at once.

The series is called "a song of fire and ice". The first book is called a game of thrones.

Comment

LMAO.......there are actually sites that break this show down like the NFL network....crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              ***Spoiler***
                              (But not really more than has already happened... )

http://imgur.com/a/2DtPH

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                I got to get caught up last night. Loved watchin that little puke die!!!!!!!!!
                                It was rather nice.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X