Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick your top 3 annoying threads on TBH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
    Classifieds at or above retail.

This, and it becomes far more annoying when it is reposted 3 times a day for weeks.

Comment

Any Thread that AC DOESENT Comment on . You know it must not be anything interesting at all if he didn’t comment on it 😂.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        Any Thread that AC DOESENT Comment on . You know it must not be anything interesting at all if he didn’t comment on it 😂.
        Amen!

You sir are a genius

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          This, and it becomes far more annoying when it is reposted 3 times a day for weeks.
          Ttt
          Ttt
          Ttt
          Ttt

Every five min

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Webstertroy's relationships and vehicular conveyances. Gets us hooked on what's going to happen next then walks off the face of the earth until 6 months later with a new flame and wheeled contraption
            That is why we still need HLope and Doggiebonz.

Comment

1. Threads where people are asking for answers from professionals and the thread is filled with comments and suggestions from amateurs
              2. Threads where people ask for our opinions only to argue
              3. Snake idea threads that end with 7 different possibilities and the OP still never gets a for sure answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Classifieds posts titled “Deal alert!!!” for an item they are selling that is not a deal.
                2. This ties in with #1 but classifieds posts they don't have a descriptive title. List what you are selling in the title!!!
                3. Threads when people ask for opinions and then argue because the answer isn’t the opinion they wanted

Comment

In

Comment

Slayer played in the Valley and no one told me Slayer threads make me smile. Bunch of knuckle heads bloodied each other and I didn’t see it! A little off topic, carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                      Slayer played in the Valley and no one told me Slayer threads make me smile. Bunch of knuckle heads bloodied each other and I didn’t see it! A little off topic, carry on!
                      Yet another in a loooong line of sold out medium/large venues on this leg 4 of the farewell tour. Just the fact that they get mentioned on a redneck crappy country music forum is awesome.

Of the 9,000 in attendance in Dallas maybe 500 were in the pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                        Booner..I've never asked but I will step out there and say this..P1?
                        A certain sense of humor..Takes one time know one.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

I certainly get my fair share of the Ticket. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                          I certainly get my fair share of the Ticket. [emoji12]
                          That's my boy![emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            In
                            Lol!

IN![emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                              Sorry amigo...I pass by the Bert Ogden arena daily on my way out of town & saw that announcement for a couple weeks ahead of time & could have passed it along!!

Comment

Working...
                              X