Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick your top 3 annoying threads on TBH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Y’all are a bunch of buttholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can’t argue with you after a few of the comments on this thread. I get that not everyone gets along, and that some folks may not care to see the same types of threads all the time. But I know this...I’d rather see someone make the same post day after day that isn’t belittling anyone, than to see a supposedly grown man kick another one when he’s down. JMO

Comment

1. Will he make 130? They post a deer that’s about 115 inches
      2. Ethics police on any thread.
      3. Anyone that highjacks the OP’s message. “Oh yeah I’m in the market to!”

Comment

Webstertroy's relationships and vehicular conveyances. Gets us hooked on what's going to happen next then walks off the face of the earth until 6 months later with a new flame and wheeled contraption

Comment

Burnadell's lack of linguistic skillz.
          Werd.

Comment

Nursejenn's live hunt threads

Comment

Sound's like some people need to find a new site or stop looking... Bunch of snowflakes ,showing up.
              Leave if you don't like. Plain and simple..
              Bye !!!
              Too many people complaining..
              Last edited by day0082; 05-16-2019, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                1. Sticker sighting threads
                2. Snake I.D. Threads
                3. Hearing about Slayer
                Sissy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-16-2019, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                  Sound's like some people need to find a new site or stop looking... Bunch of snowflakes ,showing up.
                  Leave if you don't like. Plain and simple..
                  Bye !!!
                  Too many people complaining..

Says the guy complaining about folks complaining[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                    I can’t argue with you after a few of the comments on this thread. I get that not everyone gets along, and that some folks may not care to see the same types of threads all the time. But I know this...I’d rather see someone make the same post day after day that isn’t belittling anyone, than to see a supposedly grown man kick another one when he’s down. JMO
                    Absolutely. I think for the most part everyone takes their annoyance in stride while realizing what a great community we have here. Some people get wrapped around the axle easier than others and it's hard to interpret a person's true intent in text. Especially when half of us can't spell or punctuate properly and forget to use the :d symbols.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

SKS for sale
                      Last edited by Texastaxi; 05-16-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                        I’ll say every thread that mentions they would whip someone’s arse. No one ever seems to actually do it. That may be because the want to be whipper is just as likely to become the whipee.

I been a witness to 7 such incidents. The guy who was going to do the arse whipping every time ended up regretting his choice of action.

Hmmm. I’ve never seen a thread where someone said they were going to whip somebody’s arse. Can you point one out? Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Hmmm. I’ve never seen a thread where someone said they were going to whip somebody’s arse. Can you point one out? Seriously.
                          Don't make me come up there POPS!

there you go

Comment

Pick your top 3 annoying threads on TBH.

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            I’ll say every thread that mentions they would whip someone’s arse. No one ever seems to actually do it. That may be because the want to be whipper is just as likely to become the whipee.

I been a witness to 7 such incidents. The guy who was going to do the arse whipping every time ended up regretting his choice of action.

Thump your sarcasm meter on those threads... it’s definitely stuck or broke.

You realize the guy that says or is referenced in 98% of those *** whuppins is in his 70s right? Albeit young and spry for his 70s..[emoji41].

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              Nursejenn's live hunt threads
                              Yeeesssss! Nursejenn can have a good day now!

Nursejenn hopes she will be able to hunt this year to annoy more!

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                How safe is MEXICO

Looking for a $500 lease my 4 adult children and 2 brother in law can hunt as guest

Is Duvall county “ poached out “ because I found a 50 ac in San Diego Tx

How many blinds can I place on 2 acre
                                This

Comment

Working...
                                X