Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man....congratulations!

Comment

Glad you were able to help yourself. You were being looked after for another chance.

Congrats on the continued blessed road.

Comment

Just noticed the first reply on this thread was from DeadeyeDeb. Never met her but I know she was an awesome person, by others stories and just seeing her contributions here. I miss her posts.

Comment

Congrats on bringing the demon to bay!

Comment

Congrats, brother. Keep on TG/CH/HO one day at a time. 10 years ago this month God saved my wretched butt, too.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, I'm sure the new life is all the reward your need but I'm sure glad to hear of you making the right choices for the right reasons! Keep on living !

Comment

Sixth year in the books. God is great. Finally got moved to family land where I can hunt and fish every day. Alcohol derailed this for years and years. Still feel guilty about my kids seeing it all. Best decision I ever made. Wasted a lot of time, money and damaged a lot of relationships, most of which are repaired. Fooled myself a lot of years, thinking I was ok , when I wasn't even close. Met a lot of great people on here, even ones I haven't "met". Great bunch of people. Most of em
                Last edited by Graysonhogs; 05-15-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Congrats on 6 yrs Richie-keep it up!!!!!

Comment

Awesome story.

I look toward to your next post 5.15.17!

Stay strong TBH Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Sixth year in the books. God is great. Finally got moved to family land where I can hunt and fish every day. Alcohol derailed this for years and years. Still feel guilty about my kids seeing it all. Best decision I ever made. Wasted a lot of time, money and damaged a lot of relationships, most of which are repaired. Fooled myself a lot of years, thinking I was ok , when I wasn't even close. Met a lot of great people on here, even ones I haven't "met". Great bunch of people. Most of em
                      Congratulations brother, great read... The Good Lord has a way of giving us all a reality check when we need it the most. Thank you for sharing your story and hopefully it can help others going through a difficult situation.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations. Many of us have different addictions that we need to deal with. Again, congratulations and God continue to bless you and your family.

Comment

Thanks guys,

I pull this up every year hoping it coincides with someone who has my same issues and somehow makes a difference. Anyone who ever wants to chat, drop a PM. Chances are, I'll know exactly where you're coming from and what you're feeling.

Comment

Keep on keeping on brother , one day at a time

Comment

Thanks for sharing your testimony...God is good!

Comment

Working...
                                X