Daytona Beach, Florida fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytona Beach, Florida fishing

Headed there this weekend to move my daughter into the dorms at Embry Riddle Aeronautical College and have a morning to fish. $17 for out of state license I believe. Should I just wade the surf with a spoon and see what bites in the Atlantic?

You can do that or they also have a pier. Depending on wind conditions should be a lot of Spanish mackerel in close this time of year

Comment

The beach will probably be crowded. I would do the pier. It gets you out away from most of the wannabe surfers and folks in the water.

Comment

I'd confirm, but this page says a license isnt required if fishing at the Daytona Pier.

Have a meal at Joe's Crab Shack or go fishing at the Daytona Beach Pier.

Also, Our Deck Down Under is a great hole in the wall restaurant.
        Last edited by salth2o; 08-16-2022, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          I'd confirm, but this page says a license isnt required if fishing at the Daytona Pier.

Have a meal at Joe's Crab Shack or go fishing at the Daytona Beach Pier.

Also, Our Deck Down Under is a great hole in the wall restaurant.
          And a pretty great reggae/house band plays downstairs. One of the places we usually hang out in Daytona for sure. Brickyard Lounge has a great burger. And Cruisin Cafe has some cool memorabilia and a heck of a police/fire patch wall

Comment

Working...
          X