Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to see Garth in Houston, made it…kinda.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    You did the right thing. If tomorrow never comes you will be remembered for that last dance in the aisle with two ruffians. Just glad you got out of there with no broken bones or a broken home.
    ...and you are able to come on TBH and vent to your friends in low places.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      One of my biggest regrets was never seeing CD in person. A true American Patriot that kept the rubber on the road. In real life and in his music.
      I saw him in Alabama in like 1980 where his encore consisted of gospel songs and lasted two hours past the concert end time, I had a gallon of 190 proof moonshine and others had joints….it was great !

Comment

Garth Brooks or Chris Gaines?

Op you did exactly what a bunch of us would have. Not all on TBH abut a bunch. Sorry you missed it but did he right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my biggest regrets was never seeing CD in person. A true American Patriot that kept the rubber on the road. In real life and in his music.
          Chris Ledoux is another regret of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
            I saw him in Alabama in like 1980 where his encore consisted of gospel songs and lasted two hours past the concert end time, I had a gallon of 190 proof moonshine and others had joints….it was great !
            Man, be great if you could find some Polaroids of that

Comment

OP, good on you, way to man up.

I saw Charlie Daniels at the New Jersey state fair back in 1975. My first concert and not a bad way to start.

Comment

Sounds like you could have missed the pain, but you’d of had to miss the dance.

Comment

If tomorrow never comes at least you got to see him once.

Comment

Did you miss the dance Shane?
                    I had a need to feel the thunder and chase the lighting from the sky

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I had a need to feel the thunder and chase the lighting from the sky
                      Well that’s better than chasing lonely women and bad booze

Comment

Well that’s better than chasing lonely women and bad booze
                        I tried but guess she's through with me to tell the truth I just can't see

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          I tried but guess she's through with me to tell the truth I just can't see
                          Well it seems to be the only thing you miss at all.

Comment

Sorry to hear your family's outing got ruined. Despite what anyone thinks of GB, the fact is two ****** canoes ruined his family's good time. And that is the tragedy here. That said, no way on God's Green Earth am I going to a concert with 95,000 other "fans". No way. I have always enjoyed smaller venue concerts. I cannot even begin to imagine the money that man made off of all of those folks. Unreal.

Comment

Well it seems to be the only thing you miss at all.
                              either way I aint going down till the sun comes up

Comment

Sorry about that. I was invited to go. Told the person that invited me I'll take a rain check and to let me know when George Strait is in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X