Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Attending the TTHA Extravaganzas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Attending the TTHA Extravaganzas?

Great to see Jason and Jeff. Thanks for the hospitality fellas. Until next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Met Jeff, Jason, and Gumboman. Saw heath but he was busy selling I believe both times we passed by. Show was good. Looked for casey and Micheal’s daughters but could not find them. The door we came in must have been the other one.

Comment

These two attended!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Terry is a great dude, but I’m not sure who she is.

Comment

Had a great time! Enjoyed seeing every one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Terry is a great dude, but I’m not sure who she is.

That is ThisLadyHunts. She is a very elegant and classy lady and it was my pleasure meeting her today. Jason and Jeff were in their element today and I really enjoyed what little time we had to visit. Looking forward to the next time. And if I haven’t already mentioned it TLH is a very elegant and classy woman. So you guys mind your manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                That is ThisLadyHunts. She is a very elegant and classy lady and it was my pleasure meeting her today. Jason and Jeff were in their element today and I really enjoyed what little time we had to visit. Looking forward to the next time. And if I haven’t already mentioned it TLH is a very elegant and classy woman. So you guys mind your manners.

Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle. She is very witty and can hold her own. Wish I had gotten to meet her.

Comment

Unfortunately my cat will be in heat so it doesn’t look like I will be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogieman View Post
                    Unfortunately my cat will be in heat so it doesn’t look like I will be able to make it.
                    Come on man! Get a girlfriend!

Comment

Well, I'll be. Must have been the yankee oysters

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Well, I'll be. Must have been the yankee oysters

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        One can only wonder.

Comment

Anyone going today want to check on an SCI auction item for me? Pretty sure my bid will get surpassed today.

Comment

Jason and Jeff great to meet y’all yesterday. This year the show seemed bigger and more attendance. Saw a bunch of old friends and enjoyed it.

Comment

I haven’t seen Kelsey yet but we had a surprise guest ! Casey’s much, much better half stopped by to check in.. and harass us…[emoji23][emoji23].
                              No really Barbara and her mom stopped by to say hello after attending the Garth Brooks concert last night.

Comment

Y’all are just having too much fun. Are they actually paying you two? Oh and BTW, Jeff set me up. My was is like hey who’s the babe last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X