Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Game Camera

I need to buy 3-4 game cameras.

I don’t need bells and whistles. It would be nice but not necessary.

What I need is dependable.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mike.

We have been running GardePro A3 cameras for a couple of years now. They have a lot of the bells and whistles. Great trigger speed, quality pics and videos, will take video and pictures at the same time with audio. Wide field of view and great distance as well. You can snag them on Amazon for about $65

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
      We have been running GardePro A3 cameras for a couple of years now. They have a lot of the bells and whistles. Great trigger speed, quality pics and videos, will take video and pictures at the same time with audio. Wide field of view and great distance as well. You can snag them on Amazon for about $65
      How is battery life?

Comment

Really depends on which settings you are running. If you have the dual picture/video feature on set at a small interval reset it will obviously be much less. I get just over 8,000 pics/videos on 8 AA's.

The one I have at the house is set at 3 Hi-Res pics & a HD Video at a 3 minute interval so I hit the 8k mark in about 4-5 weeks. I put new batteries in 3 weeks ago and will pull the card in the next day or two. I will see where its at and let you know.
        Last edited by Uncle_Milty; 07-28-2022, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Natchez has a sale on Browning for $61 I think. Great cameras, easy to operate and battery life when using Li batteries is excellent. 20,000+ pics.
          I run about 10 of them.
          Last edited by tbgascorer; 07-28-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
            Really depends on which settings you are running. If you have the dual picture/video feature on set at a small interval reset it will obviously be much less. I got just over 8,000 pics/videos on 8 AA's.
            Who long does it take for you to get that many images?

Reason I ask, is I get ~3-4K images a month, so that would only be ~2 months for me. I set to picture only, 2 pics per trigger and 30 sec delay.

Comment

example photo
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1918.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	24688057

Comment

Browning Strike Force

Comment

Scheels in The Colony is having a pretty decent sale on cameras right now. Just picked up a couple of cameras for cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning strike force no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by ORD '23 View Post
                      Scheels in The Colony is having a pretty decent sale on cameras right now. Just picked up a couple of cameras for cheap

Shop SCHEELS’ selection of trail cameras and hunting cameras. With top brands like SPYPOINT, Browning, and more, find a game camera to keep an eye on your land. SCHEELS

Comment

Need Game Camera

Buddy sent me this

It is the brand new moultrie edge cell cam. 16 AA batteries. 99$ each.

Last edited by manwitaplan; 07-28-2022, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Every moultrie I owned was decent, but are batteries.

I has been a while since I owned one though.

Comment

Browning Strikeforce has always been good.

Still haven’t found a reliable cell camera. Been through two moultries and a Spypoint. I’ve heard good things about the Tactacam cell camera so I just purchased one of them.

Comment

Moultries have been solid for us for years...but eat batteries.

I purchased 2 from Amazon last year called Vikeri for $67 and they have performed flawlessly thus far (out 6 months last year and just put them out again last weekend). I didn't replace the batteries last year on either of the two over the 6 months.
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                              X