What do you do with your work gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do with your work gloves

So I have been putting up a lot of fences and crap lately. I never really have thought about it and shove my leather gloves in a back pocket. I keep ending up with one dang glove when it’s time to work again.

Y’all use a glove holder or something?

Tuck the cuff right up underneath the belt buckle and the will stay there as long as you need them to.

Comment

Always put them on the dash of the truck.
      But if you buy two pairs at once, and loose one you will
      Still have a pair

Comment

I buy two pairs at a time. Chunk them in the tool box after using them. I bet I have a dozen pair of mix and match gloves in there lol. Sorry if this doesn’t help OP, it’s just my habit

Comment

I put my mechanics style gloves in the side pocket in the bottom of the drivers door at all times. Every time I get in, they go there and when I get out they go back to my hands at the lease. I also use them and a set of channel locks for running coon traps at all the feedpens so they are both convenient there. My leather ones, when using, I'll throw up on the dash and grab as needed. Its rare that I need to go to yellow leather unless messing with barbwire or huisache. When not in use they go in storage bins below my back seat.

Comment

I leave them in my truck or side by side when not using and I still lose some every now and then somehow. If working and I don’t need them on then I tuck them in my waistband and haven’t lost any that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brentwalkertx View Post
              Always put them on the dash of the truck.
              But if you buy two pairs at once, and loose one you will
              Still have a pair
              Pair of the same hand!! Lol

I don't really have and issue losing one. I have an issue with them no lasting. I have 3 or 4 Pair of the mechanics gloves (even the 40 bucks a pair set) and they all have holes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

On my hands most of the time

Tucked onder a bar on the 4wheeler rack but occasionally have to backtrack and find 1 or both. When on the 4 wheeler I am looking every time I get on or off to make sure they are still where I put them

Comment

Gloves are for sissies

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                    Glove clips like these are what we use at work, at the lease I just put them in my pocket.

https://www.amazon.com/Glove-Guard-1...86868697&psc=1

If you go this route, pull that rubber piece out of the middle and zip tie it. The. Get a carabiner so it doesn’t pull off of your pants.

If you don’t put a zip tie it just comes apart when you catch your gloves on something
                    Attached Files

Comment

Metal shower curtain rings. Hook them together that way you won't lost one you'll lose 2 at a time. Thank you Harbor freight for good cheap leather gloves.

Comment

Yeah, quit putting them in your back pocket.
                        If working around the house, I lay them on top of the cooler right at the front door. It’s the first thing I do when I leave the house or the last thing I do if going in the house.
                        If on the 4 wheeler, I lay them right in the middle of the handlebars.
                        If on the tractor, well, I never take them off unless I have to pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Gloves are for sissies
                          I’m a professional hand model. Have to protect my money makers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                            I’m a professional hand model. Have to protect my money makers.
                            Don't let him fool you. His hands write checks. They don't work

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X