No announcement yet.

Good for Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well those tacos aren’t unique, those are just run off the mill tacos. Breakfast tacos, now those are unique….

Comment

I'm missing something... Guess they don't all sell tacos?

Grandpa died young. I don't remember much of him but i do him taking me every saturday to DQ in Skidmore, TX (early 90s) for T Brand tacos and strawberry sundaes. Good stuff.

Comment

I think they are making reference to when Jill Biden made reference to Latinos and tacos in a speech she was making.
        Jill Biden is apologizing for saying Latinos are "as unique" as San Antonio breakfast tacos at a conference on Monday.

Comment

Ahhh That's good. All it took was my morning coffee to get that one

Now this taco is cravings tacos. Lol

Comment

DQ tacos are awesome, but if you can find a DQ that still serves fried burritos...shooot.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              I think they are making reference to when Jill Biden made reference to Latinos and tacos in a speech she was making.
              https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/te...tacos/3011972/
              Thank you, I'm behind the times.

Comment

Nice DQ! Haha

Comment

i bet they see an uptick in business. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
                    Buddy of mine saw this going through Seguin today. Lol

[ATTACH]1095302[/ATTACH]
                    Evesdroppers!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like it could be a stretch to tie that to Jill Biden. Maybe DQ is just advertising their tacos.

This thread was funny to read all the comments that missed the connection.

If it was intentional then props to them.

Comment

Since this already went beyond the initial point, I'll continue the skid. We went through the drive-through of a DQ in Monte Vista, CO last week. No tacos or taco salad sold there. Also no steak fingers on the menu. Just chicken fingers. [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          Since this already went beyond the initial point, I'll continue the skid. We went through the drive-through of a DQ in Monte Vista, CO last week. No tacos or taco salad sold there. Also no steak fingers on the menu. Just chicken fingers. [emoji31]

Well, it’s CO, it’s a wonder that they even have a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Same here. We went thru there a few weeks back and they didn't have the DQ Dude either. WTH kind of DQ is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              I had no idea they served anything other than a chocolate dipped cone.

Gentrification of DQ is a sin.

A couple, 1 now gone, used to serve a pretty good fried chicken meal. Wasn't the absolute best, but I've eaten a lot, lot worse.

Comment

I just wish they would bring the Full meal deal back. I miss those little tokens they would give you that you could redeem for an ice cream after your meal.

Comment

Working...
                                X