X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that day & your post
    I read it to my wife we both were in tears
    Man I don’t know how you have made it but I feel for you
    Even though we have never met in person if you are ever in need just let me know how we can help

Comment

Got the same knot in my gut after reading your post this morning as I did when I read your thread back then!! I am so very sorry for your tragic loss, but I rejoice in your posting the fact that she knew (KNOWS) the Lord Jesus Christ as her Savior!! The two of you were indeed one flesh, and part of that flesh was taken away that day and in such a tragic way... That just flat ripped your heart apart as evidenced by your post and it is no less tragic today! But Bish, you my brother are still here and God has saved you to continue for a while here before he reunites you with your beautiful wife... You know she is now restored for eternity in a perfect body and spirit. You will one day join her. In the meanwhile you have a damaged heart that is badly scarred, but that too is a blessing for scarring is proof that healing has taken place. We can look at the physical scars on our body and they remind us that our past is real... Things that hurt us or injured us really happened and we through God's mercy and grace survived and was healed. It is the same way with our spiritual scars. God had healed you to a "new" normal, sort of an interim normal until it is your blessing to be called home. Make the most of it my brother and serve Him. He will reward you greatly! Your history here on the Green Screen is a powerful testimony to many and good medicine to those who are hurting. God bless you sir until His coming!

Lord, we ask You for peace and comfort for our brother Bish as he serves You here on this earth in this life until that Great Day that You reunite him with the bride of his youth and the two of them once again are joined for eternity into one flesh. Thank You Lord for providing a way for all of us to become Your children and to have access directly to you through Your Son Jesus and it is in Your name we ask, Amen

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. I can’t even imagine.

Comment

Prayers for you sir

Comment

Prayers up Bish.

Comment

Sending some love and prayers for comfort that you’ll surely see her when she welcomes you home one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow Mr. Bish never knew that story. Prayers for you for strength, and peace that surpasses all understanding.

Comment

more prayers and support sent up for you and your daughter

Comment

I remember that day. Praying for you Bish.

Comment

Prayers for you

Comment

Sent up, brother. I can’t even imagine, nor do I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                            Sent up, brother. I can’t even imagine, nor do I want to.
                            X2

Comment

Breaks my heart every time I'm reminded of this tragedy. Continued prayers, Bish.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                Breaks my heart every time I'm reminded of this tragedy. Continued prayers, Bish.

X2 prayers sir

Comment

Working...
                                X