No announcement yet.

Buck Medley Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know anything about Buck's hunting, etc. but his real job is moving mobile homes and setting them up. We have used him twice to move and set up homes at our deer camp and he did a great job at very reasonable price. Was very reliable and he and his crew worked their tails off. Interesting guy to say the least.

Comment

Good grief not again!

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
        I don't know anything about Buck's hunting, etc. but his real job is moving mobile homes and setting them up. We have used him twice to move and set up homes at our deer camp and he did a great job at very reasonable price. Was very reliable and he and his crew worked their tails off. Interesting guy to say the least.
        Different guy.
        No way a guy with a mullet, white belt, and two tone hair would be involved in anything to do with mobile homes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Different guy.
          No way a guy with a mullet, white belt, and two tone hair would be involved in anything to do with mobile homes.

YOU are right - it surely was a different guy - I have no idea what I am talking about - must have been another guy named Buck Medley that looked like him - my bad - thanks for correcting me
          Last edited by TKK; 04-29-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

HE doesn't move them, they move themselves out of fear and respect!

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
              YOU are right - it surely was a different guy - I have no idea what I am talking about - must have been another guy named Buck Medley that looked like him - my bad - thanks for correcting me
              As easy as you've made it ...ill let you off the hook (that I'll be honest, I didn't even know I had in the water), and tell you, you need your meter repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Different guy.

Lmao

Comment

Seen him at the Dodge dealership in Pleasanton, he was talking about shooting bull frogs with blow darts, and then a few years later coming out of a pawn shop in Pleasanton with a film crew.
                  The first time I seen a picture of him was about 8 years ago at Mesquite Archery in San Antonio, he was standing by an alligator he kilt. I asked Scotty who that was and he said Buck Medley of course.

Comment

Lol, Haven't seen a Buck thread in years around here. The site needs more of this to come back up from time to time. My first post on TBH was about a deer my son (5 at the time) was chasing with his little fake bow and arrow. The first comment was "looks like a little Buck in the making".....I was like, who??

Comment

Sadly, several of these posters are no longer with us.

Some, just outgrew us and no longer post.

Comment

I hear Buck Medley brings knives to gun fights. And wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Frawg View Post
                          I hear Buck Medley brings knives to gun fights. And wins.
                          I thought my .07 posts per day was the lowest for original members still frequenting the site, you got me at .06

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Or Buck caught up with them.

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Yep, brings back some memories seeing posts by him (Holdem) and Jaspro. Sure miss those guys.

Missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Burnadell I give free hugs. Let me know. I also deliver

Comment

Been awhile since I've seen some of these names...and several of the sayings.

Comment

Working...
                                X