Comment

Post pics of your success

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Post pics of your success
          Those aren’t good for the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by DimmitCo View Post
            I posed in the main forum, but why do some landowners prohibit hunting trophy bucks between Jan 20 through the end of February? Assuming antlers aren't broken off, seems like taking a trophy buck in February allows for the maximum passage of genetics versus harvesting in October/November of the same season...
            Late in the season antlers become all white and chalky before they fall off and essentially ugly or not as pretty as they are in the beginning of the season. Antlers late in the season can also be damaged and broken from the rut. Thats the only reason I can see someone making that rule, but I dont know much

Comment

I am back in the blind this afternoon.

Comment

last week for me, culls and does

Comment

I shot my buck last weekend. I’ll be at it again Friday trying to shoot does and culls. Hasn’t been easy.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    I shot my buck last weekend. I’ll be at it again Friday trying to shoot does and culls. Hasn’t been easy.
                    Very nice! February bucks are special because, well, it’s February lol.

Comment

This is my report at the feeder this evening....5 Sandhills....Zero deer.

Comment

Still have a few does to shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                          This is my report at the feeder this evening....5 Sandhills....Zero deer.
                          Ha, glad I wasn’t the only one coming up short. Had one doe step out at 200+ yrds and tried a free hand shot, plowed the ground instead. It’s been a weird season for everything, waterfowl, deer and pigs, at our place.

Comment

Making my last hunt of the season. Sure would like to put one more in the freezer

Comment

Found out last weekend we have doe tags left so me a buddy are trying to knock down a couple .

Comment

The feeder went off 45 minutes ago and nothing so far. This is not looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X