Help with Marking Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Marking Cooler

My coolers have a tendency to disappear or get damaged. My kids use them. I loan them to my company events, never to be seen again. My friends drive around with them in the back of their truck with rusting beer cans and 6 day old fish. I recently replenished my cooler inventory with various sizes that we mostly use and I'd like to better manage them and ensure their return.

The question is: What is the best way to mark my coolers with my name, logo or brand? I'm afraid a sticker would come off. I've thought about using a stencil and paint. I thought maybe using my electric branding iron to lightly "brand" the outer plastic core. I thought about using a Dremel tool to scribe my name into the cooler. In the past, I've used a Black marker, but I want something that looks a little better than that.

Does anyone have any good ideas? Do's or Don'ts?
    Last edited by curtintex; 11-10-2019, 12:31 PM.

Bad news. Most of my coolers have names on them, just not my name.

Comment

A friend of mine brands all of his roto molded coolers. Seems to work well.

Comment

Giant magic marker. Large name across the lid.

Comment

Take a can of yellow and red spraypaint and sit them on top of the cooler. Then shoot them with a large caliber gun. The resulting paint splatter should mark them up sufficiently. LOL

Edit: You might also add a can of green and blue paint. Purple and bright pink might work too.

Comment

Get someone to cut you vinyl logos that are easily visible then a small brand somewhere

Comment

bend coat hanger into shape you want heat coat hanger with fire brand bottom of cooler

Comment

I simply put a yellow and magenta "Radioactive Material" label on mine, and have yet to have anyone take one home!!

Comment

Ppl will steal and/or borrow and not return them, unless you draw something really vulgar on the lid. But then you can't use your ice chest around grandparents and in laws.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                    A friend of mine brands all of his roto molded coolers. Seems to work well.

Same. Buddy of mine has his
                    Brand on all his coolers.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

If the radio-active sticker doesn't work, get some red shrink wrap, stencils, and black paint. Wrap red, stencil on Bio-hazard top and all 4 sides.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                        Ppl will steal and/or borrow and not return them, unless you draw something really vulgar on the lid. But then you can't use your ice chest around grandparents and in laws.
                        ....or any respectful member of society.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          ....or any respectful member of society.
                          That only removes about 2 of the people in my running Circle.

Comment

Wood Burner ...like kids use or Solder iton Pin type just sticky plastic off

Comment

Brand mine...just dont go to deep! Lol doesnt take much and looks pretty good imo

Comment

Working...
                              X