Home Remodeler Recommendations, San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Remodeler Recommendations, San Antonio

We are looking at buying a house but the kids rooms are wayyy too small. Want to knock out a wall and do some repurposing of closets and useless hallway space.
    Before I delve into this house, is like to take a contractor with me to take a look and give me a ballpark estimate and ideas of what could happen.

So. I need TBH to come thru again and give me a few great recommendations on who to possibly use.

Kenny Kopplin - Kopplin Construction
    210-788-5013

Kurt Lehr - LEHRCO
    LEHRCO, LLC is a residential remodeling company with a specialization in custom cabinetry. LEHRCO, LLS serves San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas.

Blair Young - Blair Young Construction
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

(210) 269-2845

I got bids for a similar project (total gut of kitchen, remove load bearing wall, etc.) from all three of these guys, ended up going with Kopplin because he was wayyyyy less expensive, and he did a great job

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
        Kenny Kopplin - Kopplin Construction
        210-788-5013

Kurt Lehr - LEHRCO
        LEHRCO, LLC is a residential remodeling company with a specialization in custom cabinetry. LEHRCO, LLS serves San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas.

Blair Young - Blair Young Construction
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

(210) 269-2845

I got bids for a similar project (total gut of kitchen, remove load bearing wall, etc.) from all three of these guys, ended up going with Kopplin because he was wayyyyy less expensive, and he did a great job
        Awesome thanks!

Comment

Up

Comment

We are using Walt Wells to start our remodel on August 1st. I can help you know after our job. [emoji15] His cell is 210-643-0104.

We went through talks with 3 others and they all feel through.

We are using TBH’er AAC_shooter (Clint) for our quartz countertops.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              We are using Walt Wells to start our remodel on August 1st. I can help you know after our job. [emoji15] His cell is 210-643-0104.

We went through talks with 3 others and they all feel through.

We are using TBH’er AAC_shooter (Clint) for our quartz countertops.
              Thanks Heath!

Comment

Working...
              X