sprayer for ATV ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Mounted to the atv would work best. That tow behind would probably flip. Is there no feed store near by that you can rent a big rig from?

Do have a decent size disk and shredder? Shred and then disk a few time to kill the grass and weeds.
    that was my concern with the pull-behind. There are farmers around me with rigs but haven't gotten any quotes from them.
    I'm needing to kill stuff permanently for replanting later, am thinking the spraying would be better than just discing.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
      I've got a sprayer I would sell...I've used it 3 times. It goes on the back rack of the wheeler....
      cool, I work in Allen ... can you send pics and info ?

Comment

sprayer for ATV ...

Here’s a boomless in action I use to spray food plots and around feeders.

Each side can be turned off if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          I would personaly rent a big sprayer. I would not spray 8 acres with a UTV
          I have a pull behind from northern tool. It works good on the small plots, but 15 acres is a lot of strips.

Comment

Those pull-behind are a real pain if you have to back up...

Comment

10-4 on the shredding first.
              Our field are so thick with grass I doubt we will get much a kill this year. And we poisoned heavy last year.

Comment

Be careful turning if you put it on the back rack. I did it for years with a 25 gallon sprayer on the back rack of my ATV, with no problems. Turned too fast and too sharp this year and ended up pinned under the **** thing. Didn't have a cellphone or anything with me. Finally cut the straps holding the sprayer on and was able to lift the ATV off of me. Good thing was I finally got some color on my scrawny white legs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X