2019/2020 bosque county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019/2020 bosque county

Figured I’d start a thread for all the bosque county boys and girls this year.

Man the rain! Property is looking good. Grass is tall and acorns are thick. Have several bucks hitting the corn and protein hard. My daughter and youngest son will Be after there first deer this year’s so I’m excited and can’t wait for the season to start. Still have a little work to do but have another week on crutches post knee surgery.

Good luck to everyone this year and can’t wait to see and read all the stories from good ole Bosque county. God bless and be safe.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Have some Newbies!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

This will be my first year hunting in Bosque county. I’m hunting a very small property and just having fun playing with it right now. Good luck to all this season.

Comment

Shaping up to be an above normal year...............

Ashton and I went to the river grounds yesterday afternoon and noticed a lot of the White Oaks (over cups) where already letting loose of allot of there acorn pairs.

Deer are starting to trickle back into the feeders from the cut grain fields.

Now, I am just trying to locate a buck that Ashton and Breck has not already claimed.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by JWF View Post
            This will be my first year hunting in Bosque county. I’m hunting a very small property and just having fun playing with it right now. Good luck to all this season.
            Best of luck to you on your new place.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              Best of luck to you on your new place.

Rwc

Thank you. Same to y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4357.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	24588857

Comment

Some good prospects there!

Comment

^ mature one there. Any head on pics? Is he 13"?

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                      ^ mature one there. Any head on pics? Is he 13"?

Not head on. I’m trying to post other pictures but it won’t let me. Saying they are to big. Maybe the buck are to big to post! Hahahaha

Comment

Good looking deer Buckwheat.

Rwc

Comment

Had my first rubbed out buck show for this year. He rubbed out Friday/Saturday time frame.

90% complete with plowing for food plots. Need this rain to not stall out. River is still looking good, with lots of Dove landing late to water.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

Comment

I plowed my little 1/4 acre plot up this past weekend. When and what do you usually plant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Had my first rubbed out buck show for this year. He rubbed out Friday/Saturday time frame.

90% complete with plowing for food plots. Need this rain to not stall out. River is still looking good, with lots of Dove landing late to water.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

Last picture I had had a few with black tips. Starting to dry out. Can’t wait to see these boys rubbed out. Good luck to ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X