• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks to much like the fords. No for me

Comment

Ugly.

Comment

Not my brand but man those built in steps in the side of the bed sure would be functional. Same with the bumper steps. It’s tough for us old guys to get in the beds of these tall 3/4 ton trucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looks like someone aired up the front end of the original Colorado
          It is a contest to see which company can make the biggest, ugliest grill. At least Chevy wins at something...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
            I think it would look great with a bowtie in the middle. The Chevrolet banner separates the grill in two. I don't like that.
            Bodies are all made by Fishier. The new models of trucks pretty much look the same, its hard to tell apart from some angles. The manufactures have to write their names on their trucks so we can tell them apart.

This is new design is a vast improvement over the 2018-19 model's design.

Comment

Looks like a Chevy. Still not appealing

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Sperm on a mustache is not as g ay as that truck. They just can’t get it right

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                  looks like someone aired up the front end of the original Colorado
                  It is a contest to see which company can make the biggest, ugliest grill. At least Chevy wins at something...
                  Probably win a J.D. Power award!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    you like the grinning face look with those lights...

You're in the minority for sho

I love the Ford headlights and I drive a 17 GMC HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im really happy I got a 2018. Thinking I'll look at it in 15 years and be even more happy I got exactly what I wanted before things went to poop.

With that said, the new 2500 is worlds better than the new 1500. Glad they didn't go that route for all sizes.

Comment

Its almost a revision of the old 61' era chevy trucks on the front

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Big ol' boxy fugly truck with a little peanut bed... no thanks.
                          I agree - it looks to boxy like a Ford F-250.

Comment

Looks like Ford doesn’t have to worry about GM catching up...
                            I have owned them all and am not brand loyal, but that is ugly...

Comment

Well hell, I am getting a 19 model in a couple weeks, guess I will get a 20 next year, but it will be a GMC.

Comment

Looks like a Ford and a Dodge had a baby and out came the Chevrolet yuck

Comment

Working...
                                X