This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lampmoon View Post
    My excursion to the Sugar is reserved. I am anticipating a NY6 Bowl for Texas.
    Have a great trip.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Welcome to the fire! I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip to NO!
    Ditto on Welcome to the fire! Since you have not finished filling out your statistics, I guess you could be from LA. If not, there are good threads on here about good places to eat while there. Most have "places to eat or good eats in New Orleans" in the title so just search for that phrase.

Comment

Having Medley flip to UCF is a good thing as I feel Jimbo is not finished reeling in some more big fish. He REALLY needs help at LB and I am not sure if he can land Dean or not. Loosing the Harris kid to Bama was not good.
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

All these schools loosing kids is crazy.

Comment

If your ultimate goal is the NFL, you need to go where you’ll see the field. Can’t evaluate talent without tape.

Comment

Hey Brock, like I told you before, the new avatar is perfect.
            However the way I read threads once they are underway is to start at the end and move back to the top. I zoom in and because of this I see edges of avatars but not the name most of the time. I think of BayouBoy every time I see the edge of the LSU uni and the Gatorade splashing down.
            So I guess it works even with a BAMA fan
            Well done!

Comment

If Hager didn't like what the Sooners did to him, he sure isn't going to like what the Bulldogs have in store for him...
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                Hey Brock, like I told you before, the new avatar is perfect.
                However the way I read threads once they are underway is to start at the end and move back to the top. I zoom in and because of this I see edges of avatars but not the name most of the time. I think of BayouBoy every time I see the edge of the LSU uni and the Gatorade splashing down.
                So I guess it works even with a BAMA fan
                Well done!
                I bet the shrimp boat capt will never allow poweraide on the sideline again.

Comment

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
                  If your ultimate goal is the NFL, you need to go where you’ll see the field. Can’t evaluate talent without tape.
                  The Patriots had a qb a few years ago that never played in college. He was a backup his entire career at USC. I am drawing a blank on the guys name. At lease, I seem to remember that being discussed on tv.

Comment

Snubbed three straight years, the Big 10 eyes the Big 12 and begins the consideration of the top two conference teams playing for the title not division versus division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                      If Hager didn't like what the Sooners did to him, he sure isn't going to like what the Bulldogs have in store for him...
                      Adios,
                      Gary
                      The Sooner's offense is far superior to the Dawgs. The OLine is one of if not the best in the country.

A 4 loss LSU team that just loss to a 4 loss Aggy team beat them by 20.

Not scared.

Ehlinger is the one that may take a beating. Their D Line is massive and we saw what they did to Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Snubbed three straight years, the Big 10 eyes the Big 12 and begins the consideration of the top two conference teams playing for the title not division versus division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting. The. B1G has been "snubbed" mainly because their top team hasn't taken care of business against lesser opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                          Adios,
                          Gary

I think the entire front 7 of Texas is at risk of being pushed around from Georgia’s power game. If Hager is good enough to start at Texas, it can be viewed as cause for concern. I saw Bama getting pushed around. Georgia can play physical. But this is what makes these games fun. None of us really know.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 12-05-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            The Sooner's offense is far superior to the Dawgs. The OLine is one of if not the best in the country.

A 4 loss LSU team that just loss to a 4 loss Aggy team beat them by 20.

Not scared.

Ehlinger is the one that may take a beating. Their D Line is massive and we saw what they did to Tua.

LSU is a 3 loss team

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              I think the entire front 7 of Texas is at risk of being pushed around from Georgia’s power game. If Hager is good enough to start at Texas, it can be viewed as cause for concern. I saw Bama getting pushed around. Georgia can play physical. But this is what makes these games fun. None of us really know.

That 3 down linemen thing will not work. Obviously they will have to gameplan differently than for Big 12 offenses. However, so will UGA on D.

Comment

Hager is 2nd worst D1 starter I’ve ever seen in my life. The first was the safety that had started 12 games for OU. However, he was a freshman.

Comment

Working...
                                X