Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best two teams in the country are LSU and Clemson.....THE Ohio State should be 3 and by default OU at 4.

Comment

If Ohio loses, i wonder if they drop to 3 or 4. Likely 3 given their only loss is to #8 big10 champ while Okie lost to a lesser team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone check on MacDaddy to make sure he does not any sharp objects and has a good recipe for crow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          Don't cry for me, Argentina . . Where's Mickey D? . .

#goodbyejeaux
          I’m yelling at the TV...LOL. Wife says, “You know they can’t hear you, right?”

It’s stupid because he almost scored. For a game that is so precise they measure with chains.....10” makes a huge difference.

Comment

Honestly, title games should matter more. Lose and you’re out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go Badgers! Loving it so far, but lots of football left.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                Someone check on MacDaddy to make sure he does not any sharp objects and has a good recipe for crow.
                He’s down at the local White Castle proclaiming his National Championship.

Comment

LSU back into the 1 spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will be real curious to see the top 4 if Whisky curb stomps OSU. LSU has to be #1 after today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      LSU back into the 1 spot.
                      And I think Clemson has every right at the 2 spot....but the 2 or 3 spot really doesn’t matter.

Comment

Why can’t people throw a football like its meant to be thrown? Its not a basketball. All of the students who dis the Dr Pepper game today during halftime tossing two handed. Smh....

Comment

What exactly does one have to do to qualify to be a dr pepper half time contestant..
                          Im pretty sure both those guys wouldnt even be at the game if not for that event...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            What exactly does one have to do to qualify to be a dr pepper half time contestant..
                            Im pretty sure both those guys wouldnt even be at the game if not for that event...

You have to be hip with a strange combover the younguns do nowadays and throw a football two handed.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              Why can’t people throw a football like its meant to be thrown? Its not a basketball. All of the students who dis the Dr Pepper game today during halftime tossing two handed. Smh....
                              Saw that, too. When they were winning their participation trophies, someone forgot to teach them how to throw a football. I’ve coached youth football and baseball some and during skill level tests, it’s amazing how many kids have no idea how to throw any type of ball correctly.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X