This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    Doesn't Trubisky look like Romo thru his face mask ?
    yep, thought the same thing.

Comment

For all the bad Jerry has done, he has put a talented team on the field. I do believe the cowboys will get a good coach this offseason. Jerry is too loyal. He won’t fire Garrett. He will let him walk when his contract expires

Comment

JJ sucks, carrot-head sucks even more and the entire team is reeking strongly!!

But next year we are going to win e Super Bowl

Comment

Sad deal watching this game.

Comment

So now they won't even make the playoffs as a 7-9 division champ. Eagles gonna catch them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been a Cowboys fan my entire life. I am convinced that what we are seeing is the results of a positive reinforcement only system. Garrett needs to stop clapping hands and start chewing on some rear. The team is a mess.

-john

Comment

Hey Jerry, I'm out!

Comment

Here's what Garrett needs to do in the locker room....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNP0mrAvxg"]BEARS FANS BEAT DOWN COWBOYS FANS IN MASSIVE BRAWL DURING GAME 😳😳😳 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I heard Garrett is held more kicker workouts before the game again. Lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

"Hand picked coach"

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                        Im sick and tired of jaylon's antics. Down by 17 in more than likely a must win game and hes celebrating breaking up a pass like he make a strip sack..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was at this game, that whole **** defense quit except 54. Hrs trying to keep a little fire on that side of the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                          For all the bad Jerry has done, he has put a talented team on the field. I do believe the cowboys will get a good coach this offseason. Jerry is too loyal. He won’t fire Garrett. He will let him walk when his contract expires
                          Five head coaches since 1998 and no winning
                          One owner, President, General Manager since 1998 and no winning
                          You see the problem?
                          22 years of losing!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

coaches only call the plays, qb get to audible other players have to make the plays, alot of q.b have won with terrible coaches, the cowboys just are not that good, over paid and no desire,

Comment

I'm torn on this fire Garrett stuff. What do we do when the next coach has the same mediocre seasons as the previous coaches? This is all on JJ. I think his coaches hands are tied. JJ doesn't allow them to so what needs to be done. I've got a bottle of patron that says Garrett goes in to win a SB with another team. Probably the Giants.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X