Dec the 9th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    Yup. Every time someone says “*** will be released in *** days and it’ll be epic!!!”, it turns out to be nothing.
    Seems that way. If project veritas or someone like that isn't dropping it, prolly nothing to get excited about

Comment

I wonder where Soros will pay to have the mass shooting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        IG report will be released. Trump said this morning the greatest scandal in America will be revealed.
        Geez..again with this????
        Stealing signs isnt against the ru... oh...you meant the other greatest american scandal...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          This and This! I will be shocked if the report changes anything substantial on the political landscape. They all have dirt on one another. That is why there is endless finger pointing and no meaningful action taken.
          Sir, you have been paying attention for decades. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            They’ve already leaked a part that shows that the FBI altered the FISA warrant that was used to monitor Carter Paige.

Mark my words. This report will just be a bunch of “we found some irregular things that have been corrected and won’t happen again. Pinky swear”

I hope I’m wrong.

Pay attention to who had the story on that too! It was CNN trying to get out in front and control the narrative. It’s panic time! Dear Jesus please be a bombshell.

Comment

It may be time for the cannibals to start eating their own. Hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Dear Jesus please be a bombshell.
                The fervent hope of people on both political parties for the past three years. Lots of disappointed people.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

We're all a cynical bunch, lol.

Comment

Dec the 9th!!!

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Pay attention to who had the story on that too! It was CNN trying to get out in front and control the narrative. It’s panic time! Dear Jesus please be a bombshell.

There have been plenty of bombshell things involving the abuse of power that should have lead to major changes since the founding of these agencies. Nothing ever happens.

Like you, I do remain hopeful. I just know that it’s wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      We're all a cynical bunch, lol.

Lol yup. We have just been paying attention.

Comment

Much to do about nothing!

The special prosecutor(Durham??) has subpoena power and is already into "criminal investigation", but I really don't expect much from it either........next year.

Comment

Sheds light for us peasants who vote

Comment

Patiently waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              It may be time for the cannibals to start eating their own. Hope so.
                              Its coming and when it happens it will be epic.....

Comment

nothing will happen...Republicans dont have the stones like the democrats to get down and dirty....

They are all friends....

nothingnurger

Comment

Working...
                                X